Search results

1. shamburke

The 4agze Forum

Master sifu mah teh mee... when to yamchar????
  2. shamburke

ECU repair? How much?

master sifu levin818, hi long time no see..... can look at my W209 SAM unit???
  3. After years of Driving Modded cars turned to MPV but, what next?

Hi guys, just wanted to know... what do you guys intend to drive .. like me.. been driving the ceilo, converted to GZE and get Estima.. now sold off.... due to kids havwe grown up.. doesn't want to ridewith parents.. now asking for own cars... so.. now i am back drivind a 2-doors...
  4. shamburke

Toyota Casual Day Gathering

dare not confirm... got wedding in that nite.... maybe drop for a while kut...
  5. shamburke

4AGZE supercharger upgrades

sifu latok DR ECU Wong.. care to duplicate my ECU to MINES... am geting the rides vack after long hiatus!!!:adore:
  6. shamburke

Fast & Furious 6

its this weekend......
  7. Any W209/W208 CLK Owner??

Anyone owns a 208 or 209 here?? care to share??? knowledge.. experienced.. plus point or issues?? :driver::proud:
  8. shamburke

Any W204 owners here?...

join www.mybenz.org .. as well :wavey:
  9. shamburke

I used to think Mercedes is uncle car...

hahahhahah:listen: don't tell others..... :driver:
  10. shamburke

Merc a stereotype as uncle car ... YES a rich man's car... YES if new...NO lerr if 10-20 years old ones like mine heheheh prestige..... YES... coz I got a story to tell... We used to own a neo that my wife drove everyday to office.. and oftenly she picked me up from office.. my...
  11. shamburke

dareDan, bear in mind that this a 98 model thus it is a 15 years old car..... but merc is known for a workhorse.... and you can see lots of them are still strong on the road.... and being a 15 years old car...wear and tear is an issues... parts so far is ok... as I am myself drivng a W210...
  12. shamburke

Lesley... 32 miles for 10 bucks = so basically you're getting 9.9l/100km.. looks good.... mine is around 10.5l/100km... town use..
  13. shamburke

Dan, not sue about the CLK but having own a W210 E class with the same M111 engine, the maintenance is as normal cars...not too high.. and IMHO... anything that is still mechanical is still worth buying.... enjoy the CLK :driver:...W209 or W209??
  14. shamburke

Any W210 owners here?

yea.. right on.. but... saturady. is normally spare for family.... but just try to come.... and call me... i am with W210 too....
  15. shamburke

Any W204 owners here?...

why dont join this group... mybenz | mysatisfaction - Mercedes Benz Owners Community Malaysia
  16. shamburke

Any W210 owners here?

are u free this friday night??? will call for one?? in Shah Alam?? http://www.mybenz.org/zoopp/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=13602&post_id=231381&order=0&viewmode=flat&pid=0&forum=7#forumpost231381
  17. shamburke

Any W210 owners here?

serious??? cheers mate.... heheheehehh..... got to get them to set one soon.....:driver: hahahaahaha... no lerr..seriously... to be meeting you... is nice oredi....:wavey:
  18. shamburke

TTT 30th Mar SATURDAY 9PM

alvin, before that.. maybe we need to do one lerr...TTT for ol time sake...
  19. shamburke

there will be one soon.. supposed to be tonite ... but not many people ... os they are going to do it next week... please follow this thread.... mybenz | mysatisfaction - Forum<!-- google_ad_section_end --> :biggrin:
  20. shamburke

do come for TT.... me now awaiting for me W208.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thank you for the immense support yet again everyone! despite the distance and blazing hot Sepang sun on the 2nd day of the Ramadan fasting season, we are extremely humbled by the sheer passion of all our participants, sponsors and potential spectators for this Sunday's round 2 of the TIMETOATTACK!

We thank you again everyone, Please enjoy this Sunday's TIMETOATTACK!!

What's Happening:...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience