Search results

1. Viera Sasaki

Mivec CK Bodypart

Hi there! Did you still have the items? Can it be fitted into Wira? Is there any modification needed?
  2. Viera Sasaki

New Shadow Pro Meter Series 1 Year Warranty !!

Hi there! I'm looking forward to install water temp, oil temp and oil pressure gauge. Can you please PM me the price including all the sensors/adapters needed and if possible including the labor charge. Thank You.
  3. Viera Sasaki

[WTA] Does a mini turbo really saves fuel?

hmmm... instead of buying mini turbo for rm350, why don't add another rm50 for a decent REAL turbo charger from the chop shop...
  4. Viera Sasaki

Auto foam or Pro foam?

'After 12' Sunway did sell those profoam. But price ranging from RM400++ until RM1.3k ++, depending on the amount and how many chassis members u want to pump-in with it. I also would like to try it but still doubt with it's quality...
  5. Viera Sasaki

how to increase performance for wira sedan 1.5 (A/T) fuel injection

Hmm... Mind sharing with us why u don't want to swap with another engine? I think u know already the cost to upgrade a stock engine is way too expensive compared to swapping another powerful engine in terms of HP and Torque. :smokin:
  6. Viera Sasaki

hot steam!!

Perhaps it's just a water vapor caused by a cold temp from the midnight until the morning. Does it still happen after the long run or during a sunny day?
  7. Viera Sasaki

Agreed! I'll try to refrain my self from play play around... :biggrin: Hmm... If he want to increase performance for properly, better do engine blueprinting as the first step. Then the others can be follow up.
  8. Viera Sasaki

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

Owh... kesian that fella... Maybe they cut the lower rad hose right? Since cannot reach the upper one. Better make a custom stainless steel rad pipe with a thick wire mesh after this. It's better pay expensive now than to say sorry later on... :smokin:
  9. Viera Sasaki

Throw in twin-supercharger. Helps maintain power from low to high rpm without any lag and power spike.
  10. Viera Sasaki

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

If u got a skills and u had a right tools with a plenty of time, I suggest better buy the spare parts and install it on ur own. It's been 5 years since I DIY my car maintenance, including changing my car clutch plate which took me almost a week to finished it, on my first attempt that is...
  11. Viera Sasaki

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Hello... I've got a few question to ask: 1) May I know the stock diameter/size for Wira 1.5I exhaust piping? 2) I would like to upgrade my current exhaust system but is it true that the bigger the size of the piping, the worst-er the FC will become? I always traveling from KL to Perlis almost...
  12. Viera Sasaki

Ace Cafe - Retro Toyota 23/04/11

Very nice pict you've got there dude!
  13. Viera Sasaki

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

It will be helpful if u can provide us some picture for references :hmmmm:.
  14. Viera Sasaki

temp prob

Hmmm... maybe he removed it so that the water can keep circulating the engine without stop, cause by the thermostat which keep on and off to control the engine working temp. Correct me if I'm wrong here guys.
  15. Viera Sasaki

Problem with Crank Pulley

I used to see they open it from the below when the car is jacked-up.
  16. Viera Sasaki

Sound come out from suspension

I'm also facing the same problem with my Monroe shock absorber last year. It always producing a "taktaktak..." sounds at the rear. I was thinking it was the 'shock' itself which causing the problem when I go on a bumpy road or when tackle a corner. Then I change back to APM standard 'shock' and...
  17. Viera Sasaki

Academic Survey : Mobile Preferences in Malaysia

Done! Finished!
  18. Viera Sasaki

Wira suspension search

Agreed with u bro. I used sport absorber + sport spring right now and whenever we 'balik kampung', she always told me that my car shock absorber had 'kaput' already and that's why the ride is so bumpy. :biggrin:
  19. Viera Sasaki

WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

JFA will only do their work nicely and neatly when u drive ur self a Porsche or a Ferrari or have a very deep pocket. I've seen once the exhaust welding they had done between a Waja and a Gallardo. I swear it's look so much different in terms of quality and workmanship. Anybody had tried...
  20. Viera Sasaki

Wira suspension search

How about HWL adjustable absorber? I've heard they are good too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro's heard from my fren regarding evo 3 convertion to a wira /perdana.....if we lock from 4wd to 2wd the rpm will be high!!is it true?wats the possible action to prevent tis problem!!plz share thanks :confused::banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience