Search results

1. C

Question on 4G93T terbalik

thanks for advise, may i know ur opinion on why persona is a better choice ??
  2. C

ok ok, thanks for advise
  3. C

Haha, (Y) , thanks for advise
  4. C

Haha, I know that but I am looking for a newer chaissis.
  5. Question on 4G93T terbalik

Hi all sifu-sifu, As I know only waja, gen 2 and persona come with 4 engine mounting. So, may I know which is the best proton chassis to swap gsr turbo without any custom job just plug and play. Thank you very much :)
  6. C

Vios handling problem after installing GAB sport spring

Ok. Thanks for help. I think I will change absorber soon. ---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:38 AM ---------- When i bought that spring the seller didn't mention any thing about this. Then i just thought I can have the stiff...
  7. C

Vios handling problem after installing GAB sport spring

They do not come off the spring seat but they can be rotated. ---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:38 PM ---------- Stock absorber comes with spring seat
  8. Vios handling problem after installing GAB sport spring

Hi all, I am using the GAB spring with stock absorber. The steering feels stiff at the very beginning of installation but after sometime the steering stiffness became not consistent. Sometime it even got the "buang" feeling. Are the absorbers already worn out? And when I jack up my car...
  9. C

WTS ORI ENKEI RPF1 15X7JJ offset 41

How much you willing to sell ur Potent Booster throttle controller ?
  10. C

[WTS] HKS Muffler TOYOTA VIOS 1.5L 07

Is this a straight flow? Suitable for auto?
  11. C

Tein S-Tech Lowered Sport Spring Toyota Vios 07 Onward

pm price include installation
  12. C

2012 BMW 320D (E90) Sport line - URGENT SALE

I thk it is F30 instead of E90. Correct me if I am wrong.
  13. C

Original 1991 R32 GTR with many tuning parts

it just simple and nice...
  14. C

initial D stage 5

Where you get these all...is it real?
  15. C

RX7 Mazda FC3S

Japanese plate?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys , im in need of advice here , the current NS40 battery in my Myvi is getting weaker ,thinking of upgrading it to a larger one which is NS60/L ,what i need to do/mod to get NS60 in there ?

The reason that i wanna upgrade the size is every year or so i require to replace the battery , everytime is the electrolyte inside dried out no matter i use the MF one or the normal one ,normal one after few weeks can see the electrolyte decreasing at a rapid rate already .

Which one is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience