1. E

Mitsubishi Evolution 9 Lancer (M) -2005

then buy... worth it really
  2. E

SIC Track Day

that's why i sell my eg... get a comfort car and sometimes run genting or titikong lol....
  3. E

WTS: honda civic EG 2 doors B18CR

tq jsdaemon
  4. E

confirm B18CR bro... intake is skunk2 ya.. JPJ endorsed. don't worry, drive and go
  5. E

tqtq... ok la ok la, not very fast. only 180 on wheel...
  6. WTS: honda civic EG 2 doors B18CR

no major accident, -B18CR type R engine, -E-manage ECU -70mm Super 90 throttle body -Walbro 255LPH-HP fuel pump -Sard fuel pressure regulator -B18CR 4-1 header -LSD gear box -cusco lighten flywheel -exedy racing clutch -3 layer alluminium radiator -Brembo slitted disc rotor -steel braided hose...
  7. E

SIC Track Day

ya. super expensive. lucky tomorrow depavali and this thursday awal muharam got private track day too. Rm380/3hrs
  8. E

SIC Track Day

u are right. that is single 1 hr slot with some formula car. if Open Track day is Rm300 for 3 hrs. normally 2-5pm. or 9am-12nn. Is open for all car. as long as ur car can go.
  9. E

SIC Track Day

your track day price is rm350 for 2 hrs. a bit costly compare to open track day rm 300 for 3 hrs. x mampu.
  10. E

SIC Track Day

R.I.P. to this page
  11. E

bad ping garena

bad ping garena try this? how to solve..
  12. E

[WTS] ██ Honda Civic EG6 ██

jeremy u interested in eg ??
  13. B18c block bottom

All brother, looking for b18c bottom only.. pm me if u have. or where can i find it ? thanks
  14. E

SIC Track Day

Hell.. everyday raining start from 3pm onward. this week battle in the rain? Damn. Akuma, dun follow me 99 ah.. Im afraid i buang... lol
  15. E

SIC Track Day

checked! confirm sunday 18/12 2-5pm
  16. E

SIC Track Day

Generally it is from 2pm to 5pm. Bart, this week confirm got ??
  17. E

Help on Honda EG/SR3 roll cage

thanks bro..
  18. E

cant see that at mudah ??
  19. E

i know new is Rm900. that's why looking for something cheaper. or custom made will be cheaper? but I dun 1 welding it on the car. need to remove when needed. because is not a track car... :)

I'm planning to use Mivec Head with local 4g92p block, together with the mivec piston. As we all know mivec block already equipped with oil squirter, which is opposite to 4g92p,my question is;

a) Can the local 4g92p block handle the pressure from the mivec system,

b) Can I installed oil squirter on 4g92p block?

Hope to hear some positive feedback.