Search results

1. T

Foreign object in fuel tank

guys, is it possible to extract foreign object eg like nuts and etc fell into the fuel tank? what is the pre-caution step i can take now? dont start the engine?? will it be cumbersome to do such extraction process? its a '94 camry really appreciate ur help... :_: thanks in advance..
  2. Problems w/ Camry '94

my dad's '94 camry involved in an accident recently.. ever since got the car back from repair... the following problems occur.. 1) idling around 1400rpm w/o a/c even after travelling quite far 2) the auto gear like 'refuses' to shift up.. 3) whenever reaches 80km/h... the needle of the speedo...
  3. *** [WTS] MSD PN 8224 Coil ***

***[WTS] MSD PN 8224 Coil & MSD Plug Cable*** Item: MSD PN 8224 ignition coil & MSD 8.5mm plug cable Period of usage: < 2 weeks Previously on: Satria SE 1.5cc Price selling: RM750 NETT Price bought...
  4. Multiple Spark Discharge - MSD

alo everyone who is viewing this thread, i hope u all can help me with these msd thingy... me blur blur.. i saw on their website, there got ignition, coil, n etc.... very confusing... so i would like to know.. is it possible to install a MSD coil in a 4g13p carburettor? do we need any major...
  5. front speaker for iswara

Hi to all audio enthusiasts.. I have few things to ask about the front speaker of Iswara... Last time when my dad just bought the car, he sent to a shop to install front speakers.. To install the speaker, they just screw the speaker trough the wooden door panel.. After some years now, the...
  6. T

Qs regarding iswara strut brace

Hello, I have been eyeing for UR bars for a long time... Unfortunately, obstacles always come out from nowhere which stops me from buying UR.. haha.. Now got enough cash liao... hehe.. ok ok.. get to the main point... Mr Calvin / Ninja_Iga, my iswara is fitted with Weber DCNF with air...
  7. Blow Off

Helo, I just came across something which I have wanted to know very long ago... Why cars like Evo or Wrx... When their boost comes n change gears, we can hear the sound from the blow-off valve... It is because they are turbo-charged engines right?? As far as i know, Volvo S40 also...
  8. voltage stabilizers... :)

there's a lot of VS in the market nowadays... really blur when look at it.. got votech la, xcs by arospeed la, pivot raizin la... in fact, which 1 is better??? all seems to have the same functions... hmm... which 1 is the vs king?? arigato....... :D
  9. K&N Filter Cleaning

I bought a K&N washing & re-oiling kit recently to clean my K&N cylinder type air filter... But i got problem when re-oiling it.. should oil the inner part as well?? Or just reoil the outter part?? thanksss :D
  10. curiosity on exhaust :D

recently i scraped around the older pages of the marketplace section about exhaust.. i found tht most of the apexi exhaust doesnt have Jasma tag.. But what are those like tanabe, fgk(is this fujitsubo?) all have Jasma tag?? Why is this so? :D
  11. Brake Questions

I'm thinking to upgrade the braking performance of my 4g13p, but i would like to know few things, hope zth sifoss can help.. :D 1) brake pump, what this helps if i upgrade? 2) steel braided hose? as far as i know, changing the rear drum brake into disc brake is not necessary for my tiny...
  12. Chop Shop In Malacca

Where to find good chop-shop in malacca which carry stuff like exhaust n etc... Can anyone please list it down for me or not the address?? thanks.. :D
  13. exhaust enquiry

hi hi everyone, how can we determine whether the noise level of an exhaust(i mean like inlet n outlet size, do they affect?) And the fiber remaining inside? Especially if we are buying from chop shop.... Normally how much chop-shop exhaust(Tanabe or Apex'i) costs? anyway to check all this...
  14. Bubble Removal tank

what is the purpose of this bubble removal tank?? how does it works?? thanks :D
  15. RPM woes

I changed my gauge stand to those FTzone selling.... After i change it, my autogauge rpm only roaming around 200 leh.... Can anyone tell me what is happening?? last time b4 i change the stand, the rpm is normal... is it because when i re-tape the wire behind of the gauge got problem??? plz...
  16. K&N Breather

I guess a lot of ppl have heard this before right?? I would like to know whether this breather can(or should) be washed using the K&N washing kit or not? thx.. :D
  17. Just got back my CF card

hope u all dont mind har... Just 1 photo only... But personally I think this car is very rare................ If i'm not mistaken, this is the Shelby right?
  18. colour fading

my car is a Dark Grey Iswara A/B... it hasnt went trough polish for the past 4 yrs... Recently i polish n wax it with Turtlewax product... under strong sunlight(evening), my car seems like got 2 colour..... a faded grey colour on the body... a darker(more to original) on the rubber spoiler...
  19. lowering bonnet

is it possbible to DIY lowering the front part of the bonnet? I mean like tilt a bit lower down... cause my engine so damn dirty la... cannot tahan... worst thn WRC car(heh heh) sifu sifu plz help... :biggrin:
  20. adj cam pulley

sifu-sifu sekalian, i would like to know more about the benefits of having an aftermarket adj. cam pulley. Do i have significant improvement with it? It increases acceleration or top speed? beside performance, FC will increase or not? thanks.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey people,
I'm thinking of modding the exhaust of my Telstar. I've asked for quotes and for 2 bullets, 2.5" piping and muffler is about RM550. is that a good price? I'm doing it at puchong. If I want to change the extractor, I 'only' need to add RM150. Good deal?

Another question is. How big a difference will the exhaust mod make to my:
1) power/torque
2) fuel consumption?
The most important thing i'm looking for is actually better fuel consumption. Is the exhaust mod worth it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience