Search results

1. Spoon Twinblock 4Pot Caliper Brake System

Hello There I have a complete set of Genuine Spoon Twinblock Caliper from Japan. I just bought new set of this complete Genuine Spoon Twinblock Caliper last 2 weeks and use it on my car for 2 weeks. The age of this complete set Caliper is 2 WEEKS. There is NOT even a single scratch on the...
  2. [WTS] Dastek Unichip Q Genuine

Hello There... I have a Dastek Unichip Q that I bought new from AutoEnginuity and Installed in my Honda Jazz GE8. Last time I bought this new unit of Dastek Unichip from AutoEnginuity was about RM1800 including installation and tuning. I've been using it for almost 6 month with only a...
  3. D

New Honda City 09-12 Exhaust system

Hi there...Im driving Honda Jazz GE8 which share the same chasis engine same header/extractor... I've done quite modification on exhaust system... As for now Im using M7 SC-TITAN Straight Flow Muffler > Stock B-pipe > Tonnka Header (Catdeleted)... So far the way my car behave is what I love...
  4. D

Exhaust Header For Jazz GE8 SuperCircuit

Bro now I've two option either go with Supercircuit header or Tonnka Header... Here is what it looks like of Tonnka Header : is this same as your header ?
  5. [wts] titan adjustable for honda jazz ge8

Hello Guys especially Honda Jazz GE8 Owner... Here I would like to sell off my newly Titan Monotube Adjustable Suspention that I bought this year Chinese New Year. The age of this Suspension is 1 MONTH AND A HALF... The suspension setup currently is medium setting that was tuned by...
  6. D

Hi bro...I just installed my straight flow M7 exhaust muffler... The pipe diameter is 50...as what I read from manual... Now I feel abit of lose power lorh... Hahaha so whats the other think I should look into in order to gain somemore and remain this straight muffler? K&N drop in , header...
  7. D

Hi there... You changed your stock header to supercircuit header? So the supercircuit header choice is between 4-1 and 4-2-1? Which one should i get? Which one you bought bro 4-1 or 4-2-1? I see thats mean the header did reduce a bit of low end torque? Ok im planning of getting the supercircuit...
  8. D

Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

Bro I called them yesterday morning and they quote me with price of 780 for jazz ge8...which is same as city...
  9. Exhaust Header For Jazz GE8 SuperCircuit

Hello guys and to those sifus... Here I would like to ask your opinion on header change for Honda Jazz GE8 Auto Tranny with Paddle Shift (S) Mode... I am thinking of getting a Supercircuit Exhaust Header for my car as its the only aftermarket Header Available on the markets... Even a famous T1R...
  10. Straight-Flow Muffler For A/T Car with the use Paddle Shift

Hello Guy... As some of you know. Im using a CBU Honda Jazz GE8 that is equip with Paddle Shift. Now I am thinking of changing my exhaust system starting with muffler. I would really like to know what is the best setup for a Auto Car with Paddle Shift. Which one is better 'Straight Flow'...
  11. D

[wts] honda crv rd1 edm rear bonnet & bumper

This is taken my CRV RD1 EDM YEAR 2000
  12. [wts] honda crv rd1 edm rear bonnet & bumper

Hello Guy:hello: I am selling MY OWN HONDA CRV RD1 1ST GEN EDM REAR BONNET & BUMPER INCLUDED THE ROUNDED SPARE TYRE COMPARTMENT. This is a CLEARANCE SELL of my CRV GEN 1 PARTS that I'm not using it anymore as I've converted my CRV WITH FULLMARK REAR BONNET & BUMPER:proud: Most of the part...
  13. D

Honda B20 Top Speed only 120KM after with Mugen Twin Loop Rep

Hi Bro Izso... Long time no see... Yes I've resolve the issue twice... Get rid the Mugen Muffler... 1ST SETUP : Installed new setup 2.3 front Piping 2 bullets till Muffler FGK FUJITSUBO LEGALIS R PROS : I've got my Torque back and Top Speed, Sound Crazily Bassy & Best to achieve top speed CONS...
  14. D

Spoon Rigid Collars

Is it available for crv first generation bro? If it's available I'm interested PM me yeah
  15. D

Oh I see...My piping is all in clear orange...might say it rust but unoticeable...and I did also install new bullet replace for my old rasonator box and catcon...but remain the original pipes... If I replace only the exhaust piping how much would it be the price...I'm in Ampang area...Where did...
  16. D

Good to see RD1 owner with this Mugen...How much is the price to do the piping? and where is the shop you did your piping... please I'm suffering driving my powerloss RD1:banghead:
  17. D

[WTA] Will EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation???

If I DIY to remove the steering will my steering wheel airbag pops up or burst?? I'm afraid if the Airbag will burst and hit my face while remove the steering wheel...
  18. D

[WTA] Will EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation???

Haha that right guy...but when I was meeting him it was sunday and we havent got any chance to go to workshop for fitting the steering wheel... Maybe later I need to rearrange our appointment on working day or perhaps saturday so that we can go to workshop to test the fitting... Is there...
  19. [WTA] Will EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation???

Hello SIFU's...:wavey: I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ? Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel... At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering...
  20. D

Oh yeah I just notice that the muffler piping is a bit bigger then my exhaust piping bro... Does it have effect on performance bro? ---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 AM ---------- The sound doesnt change much all pretty same...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

come here to give tips and hints about the 2way alarm.

i am using King Eagle. Functional wise is pretty good though the communication range doesnt seems to be as far as stated.

- Question on remote start.

My system crank 'abit' longer than normal turn-key start. Is not axactly overcranking. During normal key start my car only require half second crank whereby the alarm system crank for a second lo.

currently the 'stop-cranking' sensor is connected to 'Check oil pressure'. So i wonder...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience