Search results

1. turbo manifold crack

Hi all, recently decided to remove my JSpeed manifold heat shield due to its rattling on idle. Its spot weld has came off. Suddenly notice a hair line crack measuring approx 3 inch long. During idle it doesnt produce any weird sound. Will this defect affect performance?? As off behind the...
  2. lancer evo 4 CN9A

Selling my lancer evo 4 original 4wd. register 2011 mild mod with water methanol AEM injection kit 320 whp@ 1.4bar
  3. suitable clutch for evo 4 with 320hp

Dear sifus, I do not know what clutch since i bought it nearly 2 years back. Recent tweaking and during dyno tuning It slipped once. What is the suitable clutch for my range of hp? My target is only 350hp. Can exedy 4 or 3 puck handle 350hp. Thks
  4. Evo 4 transfer gbox

hi all, Recently broken my transfer gbox. Gearing still ok but the case at the long shaft side broken. Before this i had broken my rear diff gbox. Already replaced with e6 rear gbox. The question is, can i use e4 transfer box or should i fit an e6 transfer gbox because the rear...
  5. Power FC, need boost controller?

Hi all sifus, If i were to use Power FC to adjust my fuel and ign signal, do i still need boost controller? What i understand is boost controller is to control desired boost up to factory setting. By using Power FC, the setting can be elliminated. So why is...
  6. evo 4 transmission sound

hi to all sifus, Just bought 96 evo 4, moderate power but the irritating sound of the tansmission make me can not sleep. Changed the AYC oil already. But noise still there. Could it be my main gbox?:confused: Planning to change the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

Is there any way we can chrome our Sport Rim? As we all know after several months using the sport rim, there will be lots of scratches.

I heard there is a workshop which can do that, but I lost the name of the shop.

What is your comment on this? Is it better to chrome or other colours like black or white?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience