Search results

1. A

turbo manifold crack

Ok bro, noted and thks.
  2. A

turbo manifold crack

Ya bro, definately agree with you ---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 PM ---------- Oh. What i read was OEM is the best set up for fast spoling but will loose the top end. The tubular is good for mid and top.
  3. A

turbo manifold crack

Ok bro, noted with thks.
  4. A

turbo manifold crack

Ok bro. Noted. Contemplating on changing to tubular manifold but i really love the quick spooling of OEM cast manifold. currently more on saving cost approach. Thks. ---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:15 PM ---------- Ok bro...
  5. A

Evo 4 5 6 Parts Clearance

Good upgrade for basic engine...
  6. A

turbo manifold crack

Ok bro, take note of that. Without realizing and i thought normal, the engine is working extra to compensate for the minute leak. Will find replacement from chopshop. Thks
  7. turbo manifold crack

Hi all, recently decided to remove my JSpeed manifold heat shield due to its rattling on idle. Its spot weld has came off. Suddenly notice a hair line crack measuring approx 3 inch long. During idle it doesnt produce any weird sound. Will this defect affect performance?? As off behind the...
  8. A

lancer evo 4 CN9A

Bro, why not? You are always welcome :)
  9. A

lancer evo 4 CN9A

Thks gents. BUMP!
  10. lancer evo 4 CN9A

Selling my lancer evo 4 original 4wd. register 2011 mild mod with water methanol AEM injection kit 320 whp@ 1.4bar
  11. A

suitable clutch for evo 4 with 320hp

Alucad, noted and thks ---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 AM ---------- Calvin, noted that. Thks
  12. A

Hehe..thks for info. ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 PM ---------- Ok noted. Thks.
  13. A

Thks for the reply. Will it more or less retain the soft pedal feeling? Most of the time the car is use for daily commute.
  14. suitable clutch for evo 4 with 320hp

Dear sifus, I do not know what clutch since i bought it nearly 2 years back. Recent tweaking and during dyno tuning It slipped once. What is the suitable clutch for my range of hp? My target is only 350hp. Can exedy 4 or 3 puck handle 350hp. Thks
  15. A

Evo 4 Standard Boost

hi, mine also 0.7 when EBC is switched off.
  16. A

Boost drop?

Hadi, think thats normal. It is called boost creep. Its the nature of your wastegate spring. If you use electronic boost controller, this creep can be minimised. Not very sure bout the backfire though. If not mistaken, mitsu ignition sys is wasted spark. Sometimes you get this kind of pop sound...
  17. A

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

[/ATTACH]My ride for one year already...
  18. A

Boost drop?

Meaning the screamer outlet is kind of small and making the venting of exhaust gas via wastegate is rather less. Now more exhaust gass will turn the turbine and making higher boost. Correct?
  19. A

Boost drop?

Hmmm...kind of wierd....never heard this can cure a boosting problem but true enough, you solved it..
  20. A

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Ok. Quick and nice paint job. It does go together...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
i'm owning a saga lmst with 4g13p,done top head overhaul,change spark plug,air filter and extra...
problem is jerking. When my rpm without on AC is 1000 every thing is ok without jerk,when AC on the rpm drop to 750 to 800 car so jerk..i checked the vacuum connected from intake magnaflow is ok without fault.After that i tried to adjust the AC idle with AC on to 1000rpm, it was no jerk but in the same time i off the AC rpm went to 1300 to 1400, it was too high so i decided to adjust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience