Search results

1. T

Ex-cool Air-Cond Sunway Unskill &Irresposible Conman

The are so many parts to an vehicle air conditioning system i.e compressor / receiver / expansion valve that can lead to the problems you have mentioned. Find out what he has replaced and not replaced, and see if he has ripped you off !
  2. T

Why the Evo X with Manual tranny does not available in Malaysia?

You can get a manual here but probably have to wait till a grey importer brings it in. There was quite a few manuals up for sale some time back in mudah.com Avoid paying a booking fee/ deposit to bring it in, as importers here are profit driven and you might end up with a lemon despite being...
  3. T

Spray Painting Car for < 1.8k?

I've done the mechanical parts and a new set of wheels. Only needs a new paint to bring it back to life .. lol
  4. T

Mine would not require much work cuz my original paint still looks new & intact. It is a 2003 Suzuki but I just hate the color now. Will speak to Fadzik, thanks guys !
  5. T

Izso - kinda agree you get what you pay for, but there are some who do a proper job and not charging ridiculous price. Unfortunately, they are a bit too far from where I am and I was just hoping I could find one in KL / PJ area. Anyway, thanks man ! Bro Danzeterna - who is Fadzik? Can...
  6. T

Paint already also bound to get scratches. That is like saying .. 'when you have a wound, don't bother slapping on a plaster .. you're bound to get another wound somewhere ' :rofl: lol .. anyway, share if you know any shops. Just wanna make it look more presentable on the road :biggrin:
  7. Spray Painting Car for < 1.8k?

Hi guys, I am planning to paint my old junk for daily use, and I am looking for a spray painting shop ( if wih oven, would be a bonus .. lol ) that could do a change in color for less than RM1.8k ( outside only ) in KL / PJ area.:biggrin: Do you have any recommendation? Please share, thanks !
  8. T

Subaru STI JDM version 10, 2.0L, 380HP

why selling bro, such a nice car..
  9. T

When is Tokyo Auto Salon 2013?

Thanks tom.. but the link I posted shows the date, but not too sure if it is confirmed. :(
  10. T

When is Tokyo Auto Salon 2013?

From online, I get contradicting dates. One says 11-13 Jan 2013. æ±äº¬ã‚ªãƒ¼ãƒˆã‚µãƒ­ãƒ³2012(ãƒãƒ¥ãƒ¼ãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ï½¥ãƒ‰ãƒ¬ã‚¹ã‚¢ãƒƒãƒ—ã®ç·åˆå±•ç¤ºä¼šï¼‰ in 幕張メッセ The other one says 18- 20 Jan 2013. Anyone knows for sure? Thanks !
  11. T

Original Apexi Power Intake Filter

NEW PRICE - RM200!! Definitely original, read about how to compare it here - http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...he-market.html
  12. T

bump!! original !!
  13. T

NEW PRICE - RM200!! Definitely original, read about how to compare it here - http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/349923-beware-of-fake-apexi-power-intake-dual-funnel-filter-in-the-market.html
  14. T

bump! price nego since some morons are challenging my price.. kah kah kah!!
  15. T

bump!! original !!!
  16. Original Apexi Power Intake Filter

I have the above item for sale. Bought it new at RM250, but decided not to use it. Definitely original, still in packaging. Selling at a reduced price. Pics :- Apexi Power Intake Filter - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my Why buy from shops when I am selling the same...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye.. i'm new to this forum and this is debut thread.. Senang cerita i'm a newbie la.. hahaha.. :regular_smile:

ok straight to the point.. My father just hand over his car to me the honda accord cb5.. The car is good condition and totally standard.. i need some advise about doing the mod for this car.. preferly for the performance first.. can somebody guide my what to do.. thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience