Search results

1. sbirdz

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

Ni nak kenak selipar ni... hahaha!~~
  2. sbirdz

I wonder WTF will happens after i B.U.M.P here HAHAhAHA!!
  3. sbirdz

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

sometimes.. betui betui scared to asnwer u guys here.. "SEE ya on TT Friday" :D but dun worries.. :D dalam hati ada bungalah kini hari.. :D sebab dah nak resign kat kerja. kakakaka!!! :D so MIKE!! if u can see this message.. :D it is time to collect ma Texas shirt r. :D sorry for delay r hahaha!!
  4. sbirdz

fuik!!! ingat thread mati.. :D but rupanya aku yang dah mati :D ngek ngek ngek.. :D
  5. sbirdz

Driving the 20v

too long never kacau thread.. :) loves when coming back to forum once a while.. 20v hahaha!! wanna rev till that high also... for whut. :) there will be still others chasing ur back like nuts... :) ever being chase by MYVI at your rear when u are doing 200kmph... and u need to top up another...
  6. sbirdz

Get the RSR spring if you just wanted to lowered it, budget way. If you wanted more, then go for full adjustable suspension. Since from above you stated you hate driving original height of car...
  7. sbirdz

KL/ M'sia have SEG(EE100,AE101) car group/club o not?

Hahahah!!! Sifu Chin now busy lying under his car.. he is merging up with his car... :D I have 1 seg here.. and i dun mind this young spirited owner take over and rules the land called Malaysia Road again. :D and sammizai, you sure Only seg r.. :P later EP,KP, SE, come molovo-cocktail kao...
  8. sbirdz

Opinion over 15 year car need to send to inspection

Guys, just to bring up back this old post. Last 2 years ago.. this 2009, this 3 big rules was somehow dismiss. but then somehow, today. I heard from my insurance guy. I have 2 car... Over 30 years old. Which are Toyota Deluxe KE20 (mango), and Mitsubishi Galant... they can't be renewed again...
  9. sbirdz

Mike, u reallyyyy love this forum r.. hahaha!!! u collecting points to becomes CEO of zth toyota forum issit :D hahahaha!!! all hilang to facebook ady, and u see.. tonite only i got a bit like dunno wtf wind blow me come inside here.
  10. sbirdz

*yawns*.... hahahah!! all run to facebook ady... busy with woodsball or recball... :D 012-2088701... my number... and btw it is Kyle.. aint COW >.< usually i am busy working ones.... so if can't call me, sms me... well... :D let see how far this page going to fall back again. Wawawaw!!! :P
  11. sbirdz

is that engine goreng ady?
  12. sbirdz

When? hahahaha!!! *did anyone notice ZTH forum were listed under virus attacked site earlier?*
  13. sbirdz

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Selamat berpuasa too.... err... what danny wana do r? not enough governs on his ass r? :D nak tambah lagi tax collections r hahahaha!!!
  14. sbirdz

Blessings of Ramadan...

apa lagi... after puasa... :D hahahah!!! he he he he he!~~~ the time of month will fly like turbo once these holiday comes... after tension working half a year.. hahaha!!! selamat berpuasa ya... Chin.. hahaha!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
  15. sbirdz

Blessings of Ramadan...

he he.....
  16. sbirdz

4A Parts Sharing!!!

fuik!~~ your blog r? so spicialllll ones... loaded with infos wo.. hahahah!!!:biggrin:
  17. sbirdz

TOYOTA Tagline

HAhahAHH!!! chin, u very tension r..
  18. sbirdz

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

2nd round 2 months later okay whut :D hahaha!!! but dunno this uncle wanna saturday or sunday neh :D hahahah!!! time to jogging leh!! if not muscle koyak again neh!!! :D today can golek, hop and run back.. Fuiyo!!! thank god my muscle didn't koyak habis :D hahaha!!
  19. sbirdz

hahahha!!! asking on wrong place and wrong time. HAhAHah!!
  20. sbirdz

I think all hiding at home with their koyak muscle now.. hahaha!!! while some today wake up and goto office.. still dilemma hahahah!!! wanna kontinue killing people HahaHAHahahAH!!! ---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In recent years, Mitsubishi's cross-town counterparts, Honda and Toyota, have been racking up record sales and profits, with the former showing steady growth, while the latter is taking over the world. Unfortunately, the tri-diamond folks haven't been fairing nearly as well. Mitsubishi has been in the red for four years now, mainly due to lackluster products (EVO aside) and a number of scandals that involved cover-ups and quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience