Search results

1. kancil L2 bushes

hello, does anyone know where you can get the complete bushes for my kancil L2. wanting to replace all the bushes underneath. willing to sent bushes overseas as well. here in Oz is difficult to get. willing to pay for postage. let me know
  2. W

Daihatsu Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

anyone know where i can get new suspension bushings and all other associated bushings for the kancil L2?? need all of them replaced need you to sent overseas to Australia. PM me ---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------...
  3. W

Mira L200S Service Manual

but the manual is only for L500 & L501 not for L200s
  4. W

L2 turbo upgrade

would this turbo be suitable? TDO4L
  5. W

[WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Welding)

Re: [WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Weld u have for kancil L2 and L2s efi engine. both are turbo engine what is the price on them? cheaper if buying 2 exhaust system??
  6. W

L2 turbo upgrade

your items on e-barang are they for sale?? which one is td04, td09
  7. W

L2 turbo upgrade

can you get the fabrication done over your side??...PM me just need to have a turbo on standby in the event if current L2 turbo "kong" then can swap over to something much stronger and reliable then the stock one but still haveabit of fun. not goin all out attack on super big as yet.
  8. W

L2 turbo upgrade

yah, alot of ppl say use the TD09 but not sure if its the same turbo that you are referring to. can attach some picture?? is this turbo easy yo get and is it pnp or still need to mod slightly to fit??
  9. W

L2 L5 turbo

is this turbo an upgrade for L2/L2s engines? is it pnp? still have of these turbos left?? pm me
  10. L2 turbo upgrade

Hi Everyone, can anyone recommend any good turbos that they have upgraded from their L2 or L2s turbo? heard that the stock one is pretty weak and does not last long. All depends on driving style. thinking of upgrading from stock to something better or maybe alittle bit more then that...
  11. W

defi greddy sensor for oil / water temperature

bro, need to PM you. ur box is full. need water temp sensors
  12. W

Hks turbo kit gd3 jazz fit city

any chance u seling the defi items as a whole. pm me
  13. W

few defi sensor temp, pressure and boost

any water temp sensor by any chance?? i am overseas
  14. W

original Blitz Racing Vacuum meter gauge

hi bro, interested in this and other similar white face blitz gauges that u have. i am overseas
  15. W

Steering wheels,bucket seats,defi meters for sales

bro, your defi boost and water meter with control unit still avaialbe?? accept paypal??
  16. W

IHI RHF 4 for kancil L2L5L6L9

hello, will this turbo be too big and laggy to use on L2 turbo engine? what size is this turbo compared to the normal turbo from the L2? is this turbo a pnp verion?
  17. W

BLITZ carbon face 52mm boost meter 1.5Bar

bro, this gauge still available? u accept paypal right???
  18. W

Air Press / Door Visors for Various Cars - Mugen MOVE 4'' 3''

bro, got anything for 1990 2 door kancil? looking for door visor.
  19. W

16 Wedsport RS-5 carbon with sport view

this rim.....L200 can fit?? offset suitable for L200??
  20. W

These funny-car styled GT-R drag racers are no laughing matter

god has finally LANDED......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stanley,

I read from K2OC forum, TITAN dont have springs for Kenari rear abs. Is it true ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience