Search results

1. Honda Civic E-EF9 (ORIGINAL) (M)

Honda Civic E-EF9 (ORIGINAL) (M) (SOLD) Vehicle Sold. Thank you so much for your interest peeps. Cheers
  2. Help Me Can? Meeehehehehe

First off... the ZTH taiko (and taikaceh) Sorry la ya if Im breaking rules... Cannot find anything regarding this post nature... This is the last kopek and by Tuesday can delete dy... If you guys (and girls) have some spare time and also Facebook account (which I'm pretty sure you all...
  3. Bride Exas III For sale

Good Day, I have 1 unit Bride Exas III (with DC5 railing) for sale. Item is in immaculate condition. No tear do discolouration no jizz juice. Very good seat as it's light and can hug you around corners like a desperate housewife. Damnnnn... Comes with a customized railing meant for Honda...
  4. Willans 4 points harness (1 unit)

Good day, I have 1 unit of Willans 4 points harness (actually it's 5 points but I've kinda lost the bottom harness) Item is ORIGINAL not fake. This was taken from a track halfcut. Reason for selling is because the Willans blue clashes with my car's theme :P Everything still working fine...
  5. Honda CRX rear taillight (Complete)

Good Day, I have 1 unit of Honda CRX rear taillight (Complete set) for sale. Item is in good working condition. Some small scratches but there's 1 small crack found at the corner side where the reverse light housing is located. Also the CRX wording has faded compared to the VTEC word...
  6. Original 1989 Honda Civic EF9 SiR

Hey guys, Just want to put up my ad here as I want to sell my original 1989 Honda Civic EF9 SiR. Here's a basic spec of the car. Manufacturer : Honda Model : Civic EF9 SiR Year Produced : 1989 Year Registered : 1994 Displacement : 1590cc (B16A) OBD0 Engine B16A with ported and...
  7. SataniC

Time Capsule Toyota AE86 (Sedan) GT

Hey guys... Stumbled upon this post from speedhunters.com where a man in Belgium bought a brand new AE86, drove from the dealership to his house and kept the car in underground basement for 25 freakin years... Car still has all original stickers and parts and even the seats are covered in...
  8. E34 525i (M)

Morning conti'ers, Im now contemplating of getting a replacement car...and undecided between Japs and Contis... Of course before my life was revolved around Japs especially Hondas so naturally my knowledge about continental is almost to none... Now the price of used car between Japs and...
  9. I hate dc5

yeah...I hate DC5... It's all started in March 2009...I met someone who used to be my friend...he just bought a Honda DC5...Since he was going back to KL, I asked if can tumpang...he tumpang'ed me to KL... That was when my nightmare starts.... For the next 367km journey, it took us only...
  10. SataniC

Top Studio Grade Up Scale Model

Damn crazy weh...a fren of mine gave me a link to TopStudio's website...and one particular build up was a Yamaha YZR-M1 Anniversary bike....oooooo i damn cum weh see how detailed the built up was...from real chains to detailed airbrush skillz of the titanium exhaust and wiring...
  11. For Sale (Alpinestar Racing Boots)

Hey guys, Im helping a fren to sell her Alpinestar 2009 Tech 1-T racing shoe...she bought online as Msia & Spore very hard to get...item was RM1300 when purchase...apparently the shoes was bought with the wrong size...so item was worn 1 time to test... Details : Model : Alpinestars 2009 Tech...
  12. Sony Playstation 3 (80GB) for sale

Sold Item sold...thank you for your time and interest...cheers
  13. SataniC

Seriously i am not working for racecraft anymore

Guys... Its been 2 years since I last working for RaceCraft...Heck I even posted a thread informing you guys about this...please stop bombarding my pm box with enquiries...please refer to the new representative for RC... Aside to RaceCraft... Mind introducing yourself so that everbody else...
  14. Stolen : Honda Accord 1989 (Black)

Bro/Sis, Just got informed by my dad that some lowlife had stolen my car.I know it's already too late and the car most probably becamed 100 pieces but just want to give it a shot. Details : Make - Honda Model - Accord XL-i Year - 1989 Colour - Black Plate # - WBR 3913 Pics - Description...
  15. SataniC

Notification

Attention Members, I am no longer working for Racecraft since 2006.Please forward all your enquiries to wetwetwater instead. Thanks
  16. SataniC

A Talk With A Rempit

you know...yesterday i met with an old school mate who has know became a hardcore Mat Rempit...while lepaking with a nice Nescafe Ais...he was saddened that Mat Rempit had now became the Number 1 Public Enemy because of some bad apples...he admit that what he did was dangerous and stupid...but...
  17. Aerocatch Hood Latch/Bonnet Pin

I have 1 x Aerocatch Hood Latch for sale...item is BRAND SPANKING NEW...only open box due to customs checking at the airport....what is AEROCATCH you ask? http://www.aerocatch.com/ http://www.i-m-racing.com/aehopinlasy.html 'These AEROCATCH Hood pins fit FLUSH with the hood minimizing...
  18. Genting Klang's Vigilantes

dunno whether already posted here or not ler...if already then no nid watch...if havent then watch with popcorn.... Apparently this robber was caught somewhere in Genting Klang....kena whack kaw by this one guy....then one more old guy come with kayu...whack the fella 9 9....ahahhaha i donch...
  19. Tein HA For Mitsubishi Evolution

selling on behalf of my friend....selling off his Used Tein HA Fully Adjustable (Hi-Lo , Hard-Soft) WITH Pillowball mount for Mitsubishi Evo 4 , 5 , 6 , 6.5....item used for just one year....not a lot of mileage on them suspensions...item in good working condition....no leak watsoever... Item...
  20. SataniC

Calling abroad students of ZTH

i got a question....when you are leaving to continue your studies abroad...im sure some of you applied for ISIS International Student card (or something like dat im not sure what it's call)...i was told to do them at Plaza Magnum....is this the only place to do them card?and can anyone tell me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the ultimate luxury sports car. Not just any Aston, it is the Aston Martin DBS.

Powered by a V12 (510 horses, 420 lb-ft of torque), coupled with a complete restyling of every aspect. Carbon fiber is everywhere. The bodywork, in the car, cabin is accentuated with carbon fiber and detailed with fine leather finishing.

700 watt of Dolby Pro Logic II sound system, hard drive-based navigaion, Bluetooth integration...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience