Search results

1. B

Zerotohundred.com now available in a magazine!

Re: Zerotohundred.com now available in a magazine! One step further... Congrats ZTH....will hunt for it today
  2. B

Nissan CEO will revive Datsun - the low cost car Brand

hehehehe not what i had in mind surely..but yeah something fresh in the industry...competitor for proton saga
  3. Nissan CEO will revive Datsun - the low cost car Brand

They have Infiniti as the luxury brand They have Leaf as electric car And now reviving Datsun as low cost car Read about it in the net, Nissan will bring back Datsun after 30 years...targeting India as their first market in 2014/2015, producing cars with budget of $3000 to $6000..and...
  4. B

Ever tried a simple DIY then causing a major F**K UP! .... Share you stories

Never DIY early in the morning when u just woke up from ur bed... You'll be surprised with the energy that u have during that groggy moment...over torque a stud bolt, leaving the break part inside...pfffttt
  5. B

Global Warming.. What Have U Done?!!

what have i done i. NGV powered Wira SE - less omission...since 2008 and still running with ridiculous high mileage (100km/day return trip to office) and just normal service (10,000 km..yes i skip the interval) and wear and tear..not even top overhaul ..not that powerful but good enuf for...
  6. B

Dip Your Car Really cool racun!

if dipyourcar.com didnt do international shipping...maybe we can buy it and send to hopshopgo (google it) then hopshopgo will send to our doorstep.... if someone have paypal and hopshopgo acc...maybe its worth to try...
  7. B

Juke-R's Price Confirmed, A Price only the Arabs Could Afford! + Video

buy one normal juke....buy one r35 gtr...transplant it...botox it...can get less than RM 1 mil... 20' container to middle east...say rm20k then sell to the arabs for 1.5mil...50% profit any takers? i'd rather buy 4 gtr (r32,33,34,35)....still less than rm1.8 mil
  8. B

What! A sedan Nissan GT-R, in Thailand?

even the door handle too? that detail...no wonder ppl go to thailand for transv op
  9. B

NGV or Superbike?

ngv car cost = pay toll, pay gas (KL Malacca RM6/way).got ngv station in ayer keroh and bangi ,lil bit fuel for starting,car maintenance as usual (ngv basicly minimal maintenance provided good installer/setting),cost to install ngv system (sequential/mixer) sbk cost = the sbk itself, no toll...
  10. B

Monthly expenses for GT-R (R35)

ermm....2 hrs..yeah..probably achievable from sg besi toll to skudai toll..nearly been there done that best of luck btw..R35 do make my balls lil bit smaller during the first drive :biggrin:...sorry cannot comment on the monthly expenses...just a good thread to comment on and need to jot...
  11. B

Car seems abandoned

Hmmm.....anyone smell business opportunities?
  12. B

Opel Manta A classic car

do PM me if you change your mind bro :)
  13. B

Saving Private Ryan

thats a fairlady 240z? cant wait to see the progress...
  14. B

Opel Manta A classic car

car still available?
  15. B

Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia Looks like more -ve than +ve respond... I do believe ZTH...if given proper strategic arena (Putrajaya/Bukit Jalil Stadium) can organize better...looking for something like VW Das Auto Show 2011+Gymkhana+Drag...
  16. B

Satria Neo Stolen in Putrajaya during test drive.

maybe with the police report you can bring it to Putrajaya Corp, check with all their traffic CCTV...maybe can get pic of them or route of the car driven out from putrajaya... not much helping but at least you have something
  17. B

Driven: Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI

CRZ fitted with 1.4 TSI heaven......
  18. B

Chevrolet Cruze or Kia Forte?

both korean car :-) vote for kia coz im driving it already for 20+ mnths (60+++ km) high mileage it is,since im enjoying every km driving it
  19. B

Awesome Threesome the Video

nice video and awesome 3some machine keep up the good work
  20. B

Mini Cooper S 04 Best in Town

need ahlong.... any contact? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Check out this dudes blog. Its all about his mods and his passtime of chasing and testing power with people. Have a good laugh guys.

http://chaser-racing.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-8_cy-2006_m-8_d-7_y-2006_o-20.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience