Search results

1. Alpine 24bit DVD player 9861E

cheapest player you can find with an optical out! 24bit DAC and plays DVD 9861E is international version which will accept local channel without issues please check out this video, low distortion even at max volume. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGgd4bdp-9E only player, no remote. i...
  2. 《〈WTS〉》Grill, high quality honeycomb

Item(s):high quality grill Package includes:girll Price: rm70 for 120cm x 40cm high quality ABS honeycomb grill rm35 for 100cm x 33cm black color wire mesh grill Dealing method:pm for details Location of seller:klang Contact method/details:pm Age of item:new Picture: comparison, left...
  3. Dupont Underbody Coating (sound and rust proof)

Item(s):Dupont rubberized coating for car underbody. Package includes:650ml of rubberized spray Price:rm25 each (stocks coming in 2nd weeks of june) Warranty:none Dealing method:cod or postage Location of seller:klang Contact method/details:pm for details Age of item:new...
  4. 1 stop sound proof solution

i will be free for installation after oct buyer are recomended to get half a roll as price is really cheap when compare, ill not be selling sheet anymore, the minimun will be half a roll which is 15feet x 4 feet, dont worry, price is good :) insulflex gum is available at rm25 per can, rm20 if...
  5. <<WTS>>XYZ coilover

after 2 days of driving, my view on the abs with 9kg front spring rate, 5kg rear spring rate surprisingly comfortable! ofcos you dont aspect it to feel like stock with wobbly handling, this set on my car i rate it as same stiffness as my friend Produa Myvi SE original shock feel, which if any1...
  6. 4g13p serial number location?

as title, need help finding engine serial number on the engine, where izit located on the engine? a pic circling the area would be really nice :D thanks alot for the help
  7. where is proton 4g13p engine serial number

as title, need help finding engine serial number on the engine, where izit located on the engine? a pic circling the area would be really nice :D thanks alot for the help
  8. X

bush only or whole lower arm?

as title, planing to redo the car slowly starting from the 'leg' will changing the bush enough or better of with changing the whole lower arm? since its very old now. plan to do all 4 of them, any good place to get swift stuff?
  9. engine running lean

engine is pinging when the weather is hot, all smooth when it's not. took the sparkplugs out and realized the mixtures are too lean what can i do to overcome this? fuel regulator? pump? bigger injectors? just the simplest and cheapest way to do it.
  10. call me twisties!! :D

been in my head for months edi, just lazy, so woke up today at 8am got nothing better to do, took out my air ram, measure the opening and starts cutting away, its a 30mins job with porper tools +ve effect -engine stable at low rpm -lighter pedal needed for the same amount of power -smooth, very...
  11. 5mp Handphone at cheap price!! 550

Samsung g600 5mp Handphone at cheap price!! 550 UK set flash with latest firmware :) full set samsung g600 with all accesories and box, theme editor, changeable menu tansition, mp3 sms ringtone, light sensor which changes screen brightness and keypad on/off according to surrounding lightin...
  12. Samsung u600 (10.9mm) new 18months waranty for rm900!!!

samsung u600 ultra edition II (10.9mm)!! helping my friend to post, rm900 fullset with waranty from FMG for 18months, customer change decision at last minute so helping her, the customer to sell it out at cheap price. valid FMG sticker and waranty card pm me for details...
  13. enkei look alike by dynamic motorsport!! rm450 with tyre!!

4 tyres included! 4x100 and 4x114.3 15" with 195 x 50 tyre rims are 2 white and 2 black, all it need is a paint job!! 2 front tyres is causing vibration due to uneven thread, sweep the back to front and all good!! asking rm450, wish to let go fast! 2 tyres at the back is techno 50 i guess 60%...
  14. samsung sgh d900 with waranty cheap fullset!!

samsung sgh d900 with FMG waranty cheap fullset!! sold at a good price
  15. samsung sgh d900 with waranty cheap fullset!!

Great phone for sale!! condition 99% like new, and most importantly FMG set with 3months waranty to go! waranty card will be given to buyer. screen with screen protector since day 1!! selling cos wana get z720 check out the spec here. ITEM included is Phone + charger + 1Gb microSD card + ori...
  16. SE S700i T-Choice set all orig!!

Package includes orig phone + orig charger + orig 128mb card + orig stereo handsfree + 3.5mm jack Warranty 1 week Age of item 2 years ++ --- Item(s) conditions mechanism still tight like new, keypad too, not even a scratch on screen, was with screen protector but felt off recently. housing i...
  17. Philips high end noise cancelling headphone

Hi-End stuff from philips, using active noise cancelling technologies which cut out 75% of the road noise or any low huming noise from plane, train or bus!!! been using it for my trip on plane or bus, works great reducing low frequencies noise and mantaining those bass!! cheapest u can get...
  18. X

water at exhaust tip

my engine is a 1.3l dohc, everytime i start my engine there water coming out of my exhaust, be it hot weather or cold weather. is this normal? good or bad? im using a straight flow muffler. it was bloody hot when i took these pics.
  19. SONY high quality earbud rm130 only

bought new but never use...still seal nice nice , rm130 slightly, if no 1 wans it, probably gona use it myself..... full package as it is orig sony. comes with Retractable headphone and HDD audio player soft carring case refer info here http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP...._FontopiaEarbud
  20. X

cultus engine

some here might know i just change my engine few months, i pay rm1.8k for engine only, comes with round intake manifold but without throttle body, the engine itself but without knock sensor(only notice it few days back), distributor and injectors, 4-1 exhaust manifold with 4 wire O2 sensor. my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Only last week Nissan announced that its all-new GT-R sports car would be entered into the GT500 class of the SUPER GT series in Japan for the 2008 season. Now we have the first image of the new race car, prepped by Nissan’s own motorsport company Nismo.

This latest shot was taken as the car was undergoing shakedown testing at Suzuka. Full details including vehicle specifications and team structure will be announced at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience