Search results

1. S

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Hi bro. I am thinking of importing a car from Australia, do you have the AP for that? Do you have a contact number for me to contact you for further information? Thanks Sean
  2. S

Looking for Toyota celica/supra parts

Look for Alvin Lim at facebook @ AL Autoparts. He should have parts you looking for. Cheers.
  3. S

SUPERPRO Polyurethane Bushes

Pm all bushes (except front and rear sway bar) for corolla ae111 year 99. Thanks
  4. S

defi meter set

****************************Beware**************** ****************** Conman appeared again. Bought 2 items from him, transferred done. Promised to send the item, have been a week now and still i haven't receive the item yet. Call/ sms him all went into voice mail. 2 items...
  5. S

nology cable plug 4 throtale .

****************************Beware**************** ****************** Conman appeared. Bought this him, transferred done. Promised to send the item, have been a week now and still i haven't receive the item yet. Call/ sms him all went into voice mail. 2 items...
  6. S

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

****************************Beware********************************** Conman appeared again. Bought 2 items from him, transferred done. Promised to send the item, have been a week now and still i haven't receive the item yet. Call/ sms him all went into voice mail. 2 items...
  7. S

OGURA Racing Clutch Super Single / Twin Plate

How much for 4age 20valves engine?
  8. S

Trouble after cleaning the throttle body

Keep trying and you will make it start....You sprayed too much into the combustion chamber apparently.
  9. S

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Hello to all, was wondering anyone from MLOC know this E8 owner? Any issue with his car? Worth to own this car? Please share.....Thank you!! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/424611-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-8mr.html
  10. S

Chop Shop Item..

Levin ae111 stock exhaust pipe 0165655526 thank you
  11. S

Original Sheepdog Blow Off BOV

item still available ?
  12. S

Chop Shop Item..

I am looking for halfcut ae86 come with rear axle. Please provide a good price. or call me 0165655526 Thank you.
  13. S

Chop Shop sale..

I am looking for a good condition low mileage toyota carib ae111 with 6 speed gearbox. Either in halfcut or a CKD
  14. S

[WTS] A few Half Cuts

I am looking for toyota carib 6 speed low mileage halfcut or CKD. price please. Thank you.
  15. S

Chop Shop Item..

I am looking for toyota carib 6 speed low mileage halfcut or CKD. price please. Thank you.
  16. S

Chop Shop Item..

Hey mate. I am looking for FGK s-flow 2.3" with full piping and center bullet for blacktop ae111. Can you find one please? Thank you.
  17. S

Chop Shop Item..

Hello. I am looking for FGK s-flow or TRD and original center box, whole piping 2inches for ae111 Blacktop 20v auto. Do you have one? Thank you Sean Ding 0165655526

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,
i am new hear, and this is my 1st thread that i post, hope to share my beginning experience of detailing journey and learn from all the sifu hear. This is my mum car engine bay that never being clean for more than two years. So i just want to try out some new product that i bought from KC and see how it works. Here are some of the product that i use:

1 OPC diluted 1:3 for cleaning
2 ONR as lube
3 OLP to protect

here are some of the picture before and after:

see...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience