Search results

1. virqai

Where to custom piston and con rods

If not mistake u got TIG weld rite?...u. and ur friend like to diy...then try a bit gila2 Tig weld the head if not afraid la...how many thick u want u can add with filler till timing mark run also can..heee:biggrin::nurse:
  2. virqai

Air flow meter upgrade

How oversized is oversize for u...is this ok... 4" OD Custom Aluminiuim AFM...ha ha:biggrin: me not so know..but for u need in volume for air flow u still need to think about how speed the air will create an enter to get more volume,and stableize etc...is that all in big size like T.B, I.M...
  3. virqai

Engine bay:paint,shave,tuck...

Some minor fab.work- The oem comp. lock plate is so thin and slim..when a boring time, i cut S.S plate bar and reshape... Left is oem and right,mine.. OIL LINE FEED- I use same size like brake line...but i need a long neck banjo fitting, so i fab. my own fitting..to make sure the banjo...
  4. virqai

:biggrin: Oh yah..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:heee heee:flute: ---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:01 AM ---------- FUEL LINE- Today update ---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  5. virqai

Thanks man...yeahh:bawling:...what can i say man.. still doing copy-paste-copy-paste to post pics in here:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....nope la:itsme: Wahhh..:top: this is good start up u know...doing like this kind work in free mind no pressure is always something,fun and enjoy...any product...
  6. virqai

CUT PIECE- Maybe somebody out there just wondering to know what inside this common A/C filter.. so i cut the old one... ---------- Post added 07-24-2014 at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-23-2014 at 11:49 PM ---------- Yeah..ur write...quality and not to...
  7. virqai

SM 11 only loor...but its more-more and more enough for medium work..:biggrin: wahh same like me..you knows its also in my list target toy..I'v told this to my friends 'friends..even i know my be only dream...who knows my wish be fulfilled after many years...till one day that guy call me in a...
  8. virqai

RAD.END TANK FABRICATION- I must to say really thanks TO All who like this thread..:adore: P/s-Izso i will answer later yeah...:adore: Here Some Pics for Today BEFORE AFTER Alum. Rad. with Alum end tank...For me..,there is always the best and advantage to place fan switch...
  9. virqai

BAT. BRACKET AND HOLDER FAB.-I Jump stage a bit yaa..to relax our mind K..:smokin:
  10. virqai

'virqai' - doc.my fabrication work

GEAR BOX CRACK REPAIR Grind a grove to dip more filler rod when weld job First pass weld Second pass weld-Blended BEFORE- AFTER- Grind,buff and sanding work Before- After- Inside Weld- ---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous...
  11. virqai

Here the outlet hose and wiring for water spray... Not to forget-i slice small silicone hose to lining the hole saw cut.. Nylon hose/white -for front and rear screen.. Start to make nozzle seat plate.. I need a volume...so i just use screen nozzle water spray..and its really...
  12. virqai

Warrgghh... U come in write timing Bro...now the page change oledi...me to tired to scroll down..hee:biggrin: Anyway...Thanks Bro..:burnout: ---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 AM ---------- WATER SPRAY TANK MOCK-UP Template and...
  13. virqai

Nope...still the McGyver type lor,but the main thing to go for that fun Toy i have oledi...Kaeser SM-11 Rotary Screw type Comp...just fine enough for me right now...only time and $$$...i want to make my own cabinet and system...dry and wet hope so...donno went its come true...:banghead...
  14. virqai

Thanks...:itsme: :hmmmm: Sorry sir,its so subjective to answer...for this kind of work...:adore: Here some pics for today...:party: SURFACE FINISHING-here detailing surface finishing for inside and outside.. Before-This is normal view for inside S.S pipe mandrel band... AFTER Before...
  15. virqai

To all,sorry coz my late updated this thread...been bz,lazy :sleep: to organize all the pics need to post here...i will start back...there will be a lot of pics till the finishing of this car... :adore: HEADER COVER PLATE TURBINE 3 LAYER HEAT SHIELD PLATE ROCKER...
  16. virqai

B-Series IM to 4G 93T Another meow Sk 2 IM mode flange,port match...with 70mm TB... After all work done,finish with casting surface looks..
  17. virqai

'BOT' PEUGEOT 407-some work end of last year.... Start with fitting turbo....try from upper,,,bruuuutttt,,, All about clearance... Exs that come with this 407...Fast work,fast money.... Try to take out...buttt.... End of the way.. Now start with new...
  18. virqai

Valve cover Breather with a/c fitting:bawling: V.W water thermostart Fabrication Crack :banghead: Most all the work by hand :toilet: Before... After ...
  19. virqai

"Heat Shield" - Sorry,don't know what to name its...nothing special work,just for acc..its for mazda in my detailing thread...a lot of pic i need to post there but still don't have time...here some of them...joy for 15 pic:- ---------- Post added at 01:50 AM...
  20. virqai

'B Series intake manifold to Mivec head'....this manifold need to mod back..all intake hole is not matching with intake..all stud hole also have been altered by owner... if can move left right,up and down how to know which the right position..hee..he...one question,this intake now already have...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience