Search results

1. Auto Parts price comparing.....

hi everyone, I posted this thread is to having a sharing..... Since I compared Subang Mr Lee and Sun Eng Hup price, I found that sun eng hup price was more cheaper than mr lee. Althought sun eng hup didn't keep too many stock of Hyundai Coupe but the price compared is more lower than mr lee...
  2. O

Please help me HCC members on finding 1997 Coupe Dashboard.......

Thx scoupe, I'll call mr Lee tomorrow and try for it!
  3. O

Please help me HCC members on finding 1997 Coupe Dashboard.......

Thx ya east coupe, tomorrow I already planning to go Kajang for some satay....... Your realy is quick on time, haha..... ---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:26 PM ---------- Thx ya east coupe, tomorrow I already planning to go Kajang...
  4. Please help me HCC members on finding 1997 Coupe Dashboard.......

mine coupe was year 1997, the overall condition is ok but I facing a problems now since the car has been 13 years old. Yesterday I went to Acc shop to change my meter bulb as my CEL bulb was burn. The Acc shop workers tell me that my dashboard has become crisp cause of old. I tried to ask for...
  5. O

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

Nick / Name : Jonas or you all may call me OutCast :listen: Gender : Male, Gang (Hokkien), Gong(Cantonese), Laki-laki haha.....:proud: Ride Type : Hyundai Coupe RD year 1997 (lousy car liao lor.....) Ride Colour : Diamond Blue, planning to change to Sky Blue after cny 2010 :driver: ...