Search results

1. K

Which is better-Recon Nissan 370z Vs Brand New 370z

Brandon...get the recond sport package car. Save the 100k for amuse full kit + rims + tires + cbe + coilover + rotor and pads upgrade + twin turbo kit from gtm...you can then have reliable 450-500 whp daily drive monster that can smoke stock gtr everyday...the speed limit is easily remove with...
  2. K

[WTS] Fairlady 370Z (Z34) bodykit

Bro...me and another 370z owner wanted to see the kit...in stock ka ? Gimme address we go talk cock :p
  3. K

Sunday drive to Genting + tt (8 January 2012)

Up ok maa..down u know la..every bumps every corner need to snake...lol, just wanna riki that ulu yam route, never touge that route yet..hehe
  4. K

Sunday drive to Genting + tt (8 January 2012)

This one ride all the way up to genting or just gohtong ? Genting coming down problem with bumps..Damn, can i tag along ? 370z only..
  5. K

12K for FRP or FULL CF ?, do you mold it or just dealer ? I only knew 3 company that does the replica, Carbonsignal (US), UAM (US) and Prodrive (Thai). The one from midnight garage look awkward ler. Any actual fitting pictures of the kit on local car ? Source : 1. UA Motorsports CF and Plain...
  6. K

Han, you seriously wanna put in that branew on your 370z ka...I'm still waiting for a good replica being made out of Amuse / Zele, those being sold in Malaysia are replica on top of replica, plus they cant do it in CF.
  7. K

Wanted : ADVAN RS-D

Just put it on the weight scale..will know the difference
  8. K

[NEW] Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 '09

Times to change tires, anybody knew which shop carries pilot super sport / RE11 in 265/19/35 & 285/19/30..all the shop says need to order one
  9. K

Rempojo coating

Bro..do u do big brake kit calipers..uninstall and install back..including brake fluid bleed..lettering from Nissan to be change to Akebono..can ? Also..19'' rims with max 10.5jj can go fit inside your oven or not ?
  10. K

BC Racing Adjustable Suspension

PM me price for 370z 09+
  11. K

new rims and used rims

PM me price for rims with 370z fitment either 19'' or 20'' Rays / Advan / Weds / SSR wheels available. 5 holes 114.3..staggered with 9.5 front and 10.5 back
  12. K

Z Owners' List

1. Beautle (Anin) - Z33 04/08 Redline Reg. 75 2. snx (WH) - Z33 (6MT) 05/09 Silver Alloy Reg. 69 3. Z-Ice (William) - Z33 05/07 Maroon Red. 5005 (Selangor) 4. Lord1700 (lord) - Z33 02/03 Orange 517 5. wEi (wEi) - Z33 04/09 Black 338 6. Applejuice (Jason) - z33 03/07 grey 8988 7. CSx8213x...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a word of advice on HID kits.
For those who hv fitted these kits, you might agree with me.

The Korean and Taiwanese kits are simply unreliable.
The bulbs hv a much shorter life compared to Phillips bulbs.
The kits are prone to imtermittent problems such as:

1. Once side refusing to light up.
2. Complete failure to light up
3. One side turning slightly yellowish and failing later on.

Pls stay away from SuperVision kits by Hokomoto. Lots and lots of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience