Search results

1. R

Basic camshaft installation guide

Hi Izso.. thanks for the quick reply If so, why are PZ or MatSpd cams more expensive than the 'billet' piper cams? Hmm.. just wondering. Aren't billet cams suppose to be more expensive than regrinded or forged cams?
  2. R

Basic camshaft installation guide

Hi Izso, why is your valve color silver instead of black in a 4G15? Anyways.. how does it compare with powerzone or matspeed cams? Good luck in your tuning bro!
  3. R

Good workshop to do alignment and balancing (Klang Valley)

Yes they can. I'm using sachs as recommended by them, firm yet comfortable. If you wish to have any other brand, they could get it for you as well. Hope you would get great pleasure from your experience. Please let me know the outcome of your visit!
  4. R

I would say the price is more than the usual tyre shop BUT it's worth every penny spent ;) Ex: My 17 year old Wira would cost around 180++ for alignment, balancing of 4 tyres, adjustment of front & rear cambers (not everytime & front would be added camber screws only when needed), on wheel...
  5. R

Hi jebatdex, I highly recommend MPS Auto @ PJS 7 Bandar Sunway.... been a customer there since 5 years. The best alignment & tyre shop, have turned skeptical friends into loyal customers as well. Distance would not be an issue after you've gotten their professional, highly skilled & top notch...
  6. R

Magic R26B 4-Rotor FD3S Shakedown Run

I believe it was the 787B with the R26B... 767B is with 13J engine
  7. R

Bride Kelvar low max

Bro, pls post some pics of item. Condition?
  8. R

Gen2 and Wira parts for sale

Hi Weslee, You've got PM Pls check it out TQ
  9. R

lenso project-D rims 17'' for sale

Nice rims Jeffrey! What's the offset & rim diameter? How much for the package?
  10. R

gti original seat!

Depan 2 saja berapa bro?
  11. R

ori sgti recaro (complete rail)

Hi, wanna trade with my front seats Leather sport seats and i top up
  12. R

16" Weds Sport Rims for Sale...Ori Japan

Hi, can trade with my 15' rims and tyres and i top up?
  13. R

looking for wira 1.3/1.5 (meter)

I have a complete set of wira 1.5 meter... I'll replace the burnt bulbs 4u but i'll have 2say that the fuel gauge is not as precise as it should be, normal la... It's going 4 rm300 negotiable pm me if u need the pic from a wira 94
  14. R

Big Brakes - need opinion

Halor... of course the vehicle & horsepower relevant! Imagine this.. a Satria GTI with rm15 k of caliper and rotor, that's 2 much already. The GTI don't have the ponies to need such good brakes. Got it? And if you really need help and advice, you should share your ride's spec at least. FYI...
  15. R

New perdana V6 steering wheel black!!!

Hi... Interested in the steering. What's the best price for u to let go? Is it black or white as both ur pictures are different in color. Thanks
  16. R

New perdana V6 steering wheel black!!!

Any pics bro? How much?
  17. R

1year warranty for all racing BRclutch, worth!

Hi Bryan, so the complete set for my wira 1.5 is at rm 320? Pls let me know what are the parts that come with it - clutch cover, clutch plate, oil seals, bearings, flywheel etc. Do i need to drill holes to my gearbox as the flywheel is different than ori? Can i get it in KL? Hope 2 hear from u...
  18. R

N O S (2ndhand for cheap sell)

is the kit complete?
  19. R

N O S (2ndhand for cheap sell)

how many horsepower is it 4?
  20. R

Nardi & Momo Steering for sale....

so can the subaru steering fit into a wira? if so, i would be very interested... pm me bro, thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience