Search results

1. A

HID Brightness Measure In Lumens

Intensive research has been done and it is proven timelessly that 4100K Xenons are the best in terms of light output (approx 3200 lumens). 6000K is aesthetic to look at but produces less output (approx 2800 lumens) but still pretty good. The answer to Jack_Hon is, yes, the 4100K is good for...
  2. A

ccb police go eat shit

Pardon my ignorance if I am wrong here. What law was he trying to bullshit about to scare you? I don't think he can charge you in the syariah court and in case he wants to charge you with public indecency in civil court, where is his proof? If I were you, I'll just fuck kao him la. He so geng...
  3. A

First determine if it is the missing shield that is causing the problem. The problem might not be the missing shield but the modified base itself. See if the base is even and your bulb correctly positioned. In cases, the bulb might not be usable on a H4 light reflector casing. The lighting point...
  4. A

Blogging anyone?

mine.... Alvin’s World
  5. A

Hi, read from the beginning of this thread as many sifus, as well as I, have explained the effects of the Kelvin of HIDs. After that, you roughly get the idea. The gist of it is the Kelvin(K) does not reflect how hot the HIDs are operating at and HIDs generally generate less heat compared to...
  6. A

Motorbikes for Mat Rempit who help curb crime

Well, looking at it positively, it might be a good idea. I mean, we can't generalize them all as snatch thieves. Even if they are, it's still a good thing. You know, Mat Rempit busting Mat Rempit. Either way, someone is going to serv jail time for a crime and that is a good thing, no? Besides...
  7. A

Happy Valentines Day To ZTHians .. !

Happy valentine's to you to mate!! Cheers!
  8. A

Eyes On Malaysia - Comments

Quite frankly, I have got to agree with u on this one bro Munky. Although your name sounds very naughtily monkey, I still haf to agree with you.. wahhahahaa.... just for fun, no hard feelings aye bro... =D
  9. A

Hmm.. not too sure but can the bulb withstand the high wattage? If the Xenons are designed for 35W then I don think it's a good idea. :)
  10. A

2 way radio communication

Don't you need a license permit to use amature radios in Malaysia? It's illegal if you don't have a license, no?
  11. A

Third party in relationship

satria bro, ur one funny guy.... woman who dress sexily are to be punished. Define sexy guys!!
  12. A

Working with idiots can kill you!

satria bro, Very true, driving around idiots can kill you, especially when you have to see them almost everyday. The fact that you cannot do anything about it and hide the frustration until you explode will cause you heart attack. lol
  13. A

satria bro, Yea me too in general would stay away from third party relationship, if i can because i just find it too complicated but love is blind and sometimes we just fall for people we shouldn't. When we are in that situation, we can't say for sure we would steer away from all these hassles...
  14. A

hehehee... aiya.. long time oredi din get myself involved in this kinda thing.. ahhaha.. so I figured I might as well just give it a shot. Anyway, in love, everyone is being selfish. I mean, love itself is not selfish but people are being selfish. If you don't even wanna try to go for her, then...
  15. A

blardy TMnet

satria bro, Speaking of which, yea, typicxal Msians, they don register until they are forced to. You see it everywhere. The registration of MyKad was the same case.It's sad. I mean I bought my prepaid beginning December and I got it registered less than a week after that. I mean, what is so...
  16. A

Couple sign eight-year contract

Hahaha... I know what you mean, but it seems in the case of this couple, she just doesn't wanna be tied down by a married life. For what reason, I don't know. Then again, it comes back to this, why get married in the first place? It's just like errr... you don't want to be tied down to having...
  17. A

Love is a fair game. There is no such thing as not to go for a girl because she is taken. You probably wanna take a step back and ask yourself, is she the one for you. Is she really worth it? If your answers are no, then you probably should just step back and just leave her in peace. There is no...
  18. A

Yea, seriously like lanpa palan. Probably just wan to get married for something.. hahaha...
  19. A

haha.. all guys want it satria bro. admit it, you also want it but with no string attached. Better still if there is love in it and you can have intimacy without feeling guilty. Every men want it but its impossible. In the case of this 2, they want it but they cannot and they just had to get...
  20. A

blardy TMnet

My office at damansara managed to connect back at 2 something pm.. but up till now I am feeling a lag in connection.. I am suspecting something is wrong with their international link again. I asked but they weren't aware. Even when I connected to servers online for gaming just now, the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about 2-3 months ago, I have changed all 4 tyres and rims on my Perodua Viva, changed my front mount absorbers, and changed to aftermarket springs.

On the day it was installed, I noticed my ride height is unbalanced, as it is lower to my front right side. (3 finger gap from tyres to fender on the front left, 2 finger gap from tyres on the front right) So i asked the same foreman that installed everything on my car on the day itself, he said its normal because the springs are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience