Search results

1. OEM Honda Japan G/box Wear & Tear Parts

Dear Honda Frens, Would like to know where can get ori OEM Honda Japan g/box wear & tear parts such as main bearings, release bearings, oil seal, synchros etc. Btw I'm using ek9 4.4 LSD G/box. Plan to replace back all the wear tear parts inside. Thx in advance
  2. Gearbox Synchros

Need opinion regarding S80 with LSD synchros ... 1. Can anybody tell me how much cost to change synchros for gear 1,2 & 3 ? 2. Another option is look for 2nd hand EK4 non LSD Gbox and change back the inside parts into my S80 gbox ... but still not like new synchros la since the gbox is 2nd...
  3. G/box Prob

Im using 18cR with 16B 4.4 EK9 G/Box , now my G/B main bearing sound very loud. Let say I'm going to replace the bearing + other wear & tear things related with G/B .... can somebody advice me where to get G/B replacement kit and how much it cost? Any aftermarket products for G/B parts ? Coz I...
  4. CEL EGR Valve Lift

Need help with this ... my Check Engine Light keep continously for about a month ... so today I went for check and the error come out is like this : "EGR Valve Lift Insufficient Detected" Should I just change the EGR Valve or try to service it first? Since one foreman told me by doing...
  5. Performance Plug Cable for B series

I have dig all the old thread and still confuse which one good enuf .. some say nology good .. some say not good .. some say spoon and so on .... Whats the difference between red and blue color ? I'm not looking for high performance meant for track but just enuff giving a better response for...
  6. Checklight Prob

When I rev a bit harder around 2k - 3.5k my checklight appear and it always happend during morning time, after I travel around 20km ++ (meaning engine hot enuff). It not happen everyday .. but this month 3 x already. Btw I'm using EK3 chasis with 18c R 98 spec, with EK4 engine wiring, 18cR ECU +...
  7. WTA : What is EGR?

My check light blinking and I checked with one of the workshop and was told my EGR having a prob ... Can somebody brief whats EGR all about? Thx in advance
  8. EK 4 Door Rear Screen With Wiper

What is average market price for rear screen with wiper and control switch? Exclude installation .... Anybody wanna sell?
  9. B18cR block, head & wiring

Bro, Whats the differ between 96 and 98 specs for B18cR ? Can it be converted from 96 to 98, and is it worth it to convert since im using 96 spec (if not mistaken) ... and how to identify the differ between those 2 Sifus ... need advise pls...
  10. RM10K Setup

Hi all, its been a long time. I got RM10K budget to built up my new engine. Which B series engine + standard mods(option) equal to my budget? My chasis is SO4 with small "V". Got 2 airbag and abs system and I want these function to be maintain. TQ ...
  11. Steel Brake Hose Problem

I just change all the rubber hose into steel hose, the one like being used for hydraulic hose. After change it, I felt that i need to push the brake pedal more than before and the brake not so "makan" and need more distance to stop than before. Whats the prob? maybe I will attach the pic of that...
  12. performance plugs

Sorry, too lazy dig from old thread. Whats the differ using normal and performance plugs? What are the best products in our market? For single cam and also twin cam ....
  13. Spoon Rear Bar

Can use into Integra (DC1/DC2/DB6/DB8), Civic / Ferio (EF9・EG4/EG6/EK3/EK4/EK9) and CR-X. Fixed RM380
  14. Personal Items To Let Go

Maybe a few times already posted, just try to let go all this things. Now all the things is in Kl. Please be noted that postal charges from Japan to Malaysia is bear by me and the price is already include the charges. 1. (Japan) 16" Enkei RP01 Rims (Off 32/7J/PCD100/4 holes) , silver colour...
  15. Ek Rear Brake

To the EK`s owner, 1. Can dc2 lower arm+disc brake+calipers fit into EK? Have anyone try this kind of mod before ... Is it fit without any mods? 2. I also heard Odyssey RA6 disc brake+NSX calipers oso can be fit very well into EK ... Its for rear brake. If anyone have try this pls comment...
  16. Genuine Mugen Grill

EK Mugen Grill for model 96-98 (if not mistaken) Personal items RM260.00 Firm Pls paint with colour that u like Interested buyer PM me for details Click here to view ----->> Picture
  17. Honda MPV`s Owner

Anybody own Honda Odyssey in here? Any models fr RA1-RA8 or RB1 and RB2. Also Jazz, Stream, Edix, La Great, Step Wagon and Airwave. Need to share or know anything bout these MPV`s coz differ model coming with differ specs.
  18. EK9 Parts Into Ek3 4 doors

I`m planning to fit some of ek9 parts and accessory into my ek3 ferio but didn`t know whether it can be fit nicely or not eg. suspension, climate control .... bla .. bla ... bla. Coz cannot afford to buy 1 big half cut ... too expensive for me. Can anybody list any ek9 parts that they already...
  19. Used Japan Rims For Sale

2 sets of rims to clear!!! Fit with Wira 4lugs/ PCD100 !! Good Price http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=45541 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=836903#post836903
  20. 15" PIAA Racing Rims

Used PIAA Nakajima Racing 15"/PCD100/6.5J/Offset 42/4 Lugs Fit very well with Honda`s .. especially EG & EK Also Proton Wira !!! Genuine Japan made Coming without tires No dent Never heard bout PIAA? Very famous in automotive products especially HID Feel free visit http://www.piaa.com...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I using 4g93 dohc. change lighten crank pulley better performance or adjustable cam pulley?? need 4g93 sifu guide for technical modification engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience