Search results

1. Any good engineering shop for resurface cylinder head around KL area ?

Hey there :ciao: , my car recently starting to develop a two cylinder misfire when ever i leave it to cool down after driving , the next time i started it up it will misfire and with couple of revs it will clears out and its running great until i let it cools down and restart it again . Water...
  2. Wilson13B

need help wit my starter??

Just to share my experience when this happen to me long ago on a diesel pajero , i was doing fuel system bleeding that require the engine to be crank for quite sometime , then the starter keep on cranking even with ignition switch in lock position til the starter started to smoking , i quickly...
  3. Mitsubishi Stepper Motor Idle Valve Problem

Hi,My Waja with Mitsubishi 4G18 engine recently develop a problem with its idle control , sometimes can reach 1500rpm and sometimes can reach as low as 4-500 range . Engine also stalled on cold start occasionally ,need to keep the accelerator depress if this happen . I did a total throttle...
  4. Wilson13B

Satria neo 1.6 CPS Vs R3

Lotus racing neo ? Haha that one too extreme already . Yup , will definely get a manual one ,this one i bought to have fun with it . Hehe plus i heard ppl said the R3 one came with different gearbox compared to normal 1.6 CPS , R3 one was a close ratio . ---------- Post added at 07:11 PM...
  5. Satria neo 1.6 CPS Vs R3

Hi , i planning and looking to buy a Satria neo , im really attracted to the R3 version in Fire Red colour . =D One thing im not sure about is there is any different to the car performance between these two or it just a kitted up 1.6 CPS ? The price for normal 1.6 CPS is around 20-30...
  6. Wilson13B

Mitsubishi 4G18 TPS Sensor

Got new one from a friend who buy new TPS for his EVO 8 4G63T years ago but didn't fix his problem thus he got an extra TPS just gave it to me foc & it's fix my hesitation problem on light throttle ,lucky me if not i think I need to fork out another 800+bucks to buy a whole new throttle body...
  7. Mitsubishi 4G18 TPS Sensor

Is the TPS Sensor for Mitsubishi 4G18 engine can be buy separately , cause mine went kaput , hesitation on certain degree of throttle,unstable idle sometime as low as 400rpm sometime as high as 1100rpm & drink fuel like thr is no tomorrow , I check the sensor by using multimeter and found out...
  8. Wilson13B

Waja 4G18 Brake Problem

The servo will surely fit as I does't have strut bar thus should be ok , do you have the spec of the distance between bolt on the servo for the MC in mm ? If so I can measure the one in my car at the moment to see if the specs match . Thanks =)
  9. Wilson13B

Waja 4G18 Brake Problem

You're the man =D So I just buy a EVO 3 Servo and transfer a MC from Waja "I guess I buy a new one from spare Sparts dealers" to the EVO 3 Servo only right ? So this type of fitment doesn't need to customize/cut the metal brake hose to the MC right ? Thanks man , thanks for sharing this info...
  10. Wilson13B

Waja 4G18 Brake Problem

The thing is the vacuum servo seems plugnplay just the metal piping to master cylinder was not in the right position .... I in favour of double layer vacuum servo feel ... My SLK & E46 had ATE double layer vacuum servo as stock system and the pedal feel is great ... I wonder if a evo 3...
  11. Wilson13B

Waja 4G18 Brake Problem

Thanks very much for the info , really appreciate it =) Just did some google search & found out if I install vacuum servo from another car will need to customize/cut the metal piping from the MC which I feel not safe to do such job on the brake system =X But that guy install a Vacuum servo...
  12. Wilson13B

Waja 4G18 Brake Problem

Mine is the one without ABS .... I think Waja 1.8 one won't fit as all 1.8 has come with ABS already ... Might just replace the MC unit & leave the servo alone 1st and see how it's going , anyone have any idea how much a new Lucas MC for the 1st batch waja with Mitsubishi 4G18 gonna cost ...
  13. Wilson13B

Waja 4G18 Brake Problem

nope not yet , but heard from a Mech said that the brand is same as the one that is use by BMW ... Dunno if its true =S Caliper has been services before installing into the car , just the rear pair leave untouched as there is no sign of leaking . So do I just need to replace the master...
  14. Waja 4G18 Brake Problem

Hi to all expert at here ,the Waja I bought around half years ago always have this kind of brake pedal sinking problem , it just felt not right and not confidence to drive fast , it will stop and can lock the wheel up "without ABS" ... Been upgrade to steel braided line , leaky front caliper...
  15. Wilson13B

BMW Jatco 5-Speed GB coupled with 1JZ-VVTi

Can anyone recommend me a workshop specialliast on these 1JZ transplant to BMW vehicles around klang valley ? Gonna do this transplant soon with 1JZ VVT-I .
  16. Wilson13B

BMW Jatco 5-Speed GB coupled with 1JZ-VVTi

But auto gearbox came with 1JZ are available only in 4-Speed ... I more prefer 5-speed one because the ratio would be closer thus gear shift also will be smoother and the 5th gear would be long for cruising at low revs ... The car was a daily driven thus Manual is not so suitable , I think...
  17. BMW Jatco 5-Speed GB coupled with 1JZ-VVTi

I got a E36 328 , been tempted to transplant it with 1JZ-VVTi from Toyota Soarer , but the gearbox came with it are either 4-speed auto or a 5-speed manual which i doesn't like ... At the moment my car have a Jatco 5-Speed box which is used on Japanese spec E36's & Nissan Cefiro A31 ... I...
  18. Waja 4G18 Stalling/hiccup problem ...

Got a Waja 1.6 with Mitsubishi 4G18 for daily beater , already spent few K's to fix it up to the condition now it has "bought it real cheap" But there is a problem I can't solve it , tried everything including using MUT to diagnosis it but no fault code ... The problem is , on cold start...
  19. Wilson13B

1NZFE(T) BOT Metal HeadGasket Question

Definitely wont be installing double headgasket , even in a low powered engine cause two piece of gasket stack together just won't seal properly & prove to leaking in between . Done that before & gain the experience in a hard way on a EVO 7 4G63T , number 3 conrod bent because of hydro lock...
  20. Wilson13B

1NZFE(T) BOT Metal HeadGasket Question

try to search around dy but cant find it ... i also doesn't know how to do the calculation for how much thickness i need to decompress it from 10.1 to around 8.1 to 9 CR ... any advice are really appreciated ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai i am very new here... 1st i wan to say hai... 2nd i have a few question hope all the sifu out there can help me out!!! thanks in advance!!!

my question is i am drivin a putra bout 2 years already so bout 5 month back i decided to mod my baby...

when to the workshop and this is wat i did to my engine pnp, over size 1.8 piston,j5 ecu,metal casket, system,rsm meter, rpw valve springs 288 high cams, stnd filter(ha ha ha), i fine standard better!!,2.2 straight flow pipe!! so my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience