Search results

1. 4g15(Wira) covert 4g18 stroker kit

Hi everyone ! :hello: I recently plan on modifying my wira with standard 4g15 carb to 4g18 stroker kit with fuel injection. The motif of my mod is more to reliability,power satisfaction and fuel saving. And I heard that this is a good mod plus its cheap. Im not planning to change the engine...
  2. How does a 4g93 become a MIVEC

Hi everyone :) i'm very confused with this 4g93 engine until everyone gave different opinions and answers that made me even confused :dontknow: . By the way anyone who don't know me, I'm studying in The Otomotif College (TOC) for Dip. in Motorsports Technology. I'm always kindda curious about...
  3. Best Fuel for Ordinary Cars (RON95)

Hello everyone :) I know this subject has been never ended .. but still I want to make sure which petrol is really good ? some say Shell, some say Petron, some say Petronas .. i want to know what makes them say that its better than the others .. is it the formula the or the quality ? Since the...
  4. Unreg. cars from Singapore

recently my friend told me there's this guy he sells cars from Singapore mostly costly cars like Velfire, BMW's , Lamborghini , Nissan GT-R and more .. i don't really know whether its a scrap car or wherever its from but all that i know is that its muthafu*kin cheap !! so i wanna know is it...
  5. Evo 3 engine mod

heyy guys ! tell me your opinions on these options for evo 3 modification.. targetted boost is about 1.7 bar Option 1 -1jz pistons or 2jz(which is better) -evo3 forged con-rods -stock crankshaft Option 2 -Evo 3 stroker kit 2.3l Option 3 -Evo 3 Forged pistons -Evo 3 Forged con-rods -Stock...
  6. HID Fog Lamp (JPJ)

Hello Guys ! have a question for u all :) i want to know if I mod my fog lamp with 8000k HID will JPJ tangkap me ? :bawling:
  7. Rockford Fosgate 6x9 vs Carrozzeria 6x9

which one of these speaker performs well in terms of sound quality ? pls help me guys !! :banghead:
  8. Evo 3 turbo and piston upgrade HELP !!

Help me all sifu's ! i want to upgrade my stock evo 3 turbo to bigger one .. but i'm not sure what turbo to choose between A/R60 or TDO5 20g or A/R 70 :confused: when i upgrade the turbo can stock piston tahan the boost from big turbo ? or should i change the pistons ? what type of pistons...
  9. Abandoned Cars

Hi ! I want to share a bit of stuffs here .. i always see these abandoned cars all over the place .. I wonder how if we can to buy those cars and find them a new home ? anyone knows how ? bcoz i always see these BMW's all over my place that is very potential ohh ..:confused:
  10. Evo 3 moderate mods !!

Guys ! need help here .. gonna mode a evo3 , but dunno what to do ..budget is around RM5K. let me tell what are the mods I have right now .. - S/S Intercooler piping - Custom banana kit - Works adjustable cam pulleys - D&D Dual layer aluminium radiator - 3" exhaust piping - Turbosmart 38mm...
  11. Higher compression vs Lower compression pistons

guys ! I planned to change my Evo 3 pistons to a higher compression pistons like the 2JZ pistons .. but recently i heard that higher compression pistons are no good for higher boost..:hmmmm: if like that why some people convert their pistons to higher compression pistons ? what are the pros...
  12. Tinted Glass for JDM Cars

hello guys !! I wanna share some of my problems here .. I have a 99' Honda CR-V with original black tinted glass(not film) I've seen many of the JDM's having this glasses on .. but the JPJ claims that it's not legal to use these glasses .. My question is, if it's not legal why should...
  13. Single turbo VS Twin turbo

why do some prefer single turbo and some prefer twin turbo ? what's the difference between both of them ? pros and cons ? :confused:
  14. Opinions on car wax brands Meguiares, Turtle wax, etc..

what type of brand do u think the best ? Please share few opinions..:wavey:
  15. Perdana convert galant VRG

Hi guys ! it's urgent here.. My uncle wants to convert his perdana to VRG face . Is this legal or what ? I know we can convert it but he's worrying about JPJ summons . can anyone help me out :confused: thanks..
  16. Evo vs Imprezza

Why people in Malaysia prefer Evo more compared to Imprezza ? Isn't Subaru a good car ? It sounds very good with its Boxer:rolleyes:
  17. Which Evo do u prefer ??? Evo 1-10

Which Evo do u think the best ? Based on it's performance, handling, efficiency, look etc..:smokin:
  18. Will engine wash damage the engine ?

1) Is it good to have an engine wash ? 2) How frequently should we wash our engine ? :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

please help me in making this important decision? i`m planning of making an engine swap. my car is 2004 proton satria se with 4g15 using siemens vdo. i`m planning of using a potent mitsu n.a eng. which one is more reliable and cost effective? 4g91 = 120 hp
4g93= 140 hp
is it true? the difference is only 20 hp.....if im using 4g91 for sure i can speed alongside stock 4g93 with slight mod on my 4g91. also i will enjoy low fuel consumption and lower road tax. anybody with good advice pls help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience