Search results

1. Hadi17

Can Wira 1.5 manual cable gearbox change to Clutch Pump??

Sorry for bring up a very long time ago post. Just one question if we mod super touring clutch into a cable type 4g15 engine will the clutch be heavy ? Because I might be changing it to pump type if its heavy
  2. Hadi17

4g15(Wira) covert 4g18 stroker kit

guys ! I need to know that if the size of the connecting rod of 4g15 and 4g18 is the same ?
  3. Hadi17

okay. no more poisoning me myself. play standard only lohh with 4g18 inside
  4. Hadi17

and there are reliability issues if we do so rite as what stated on both sites so i guess better stick with the 4g18 pistons or how about upgrading it to higher compression pistons :thrasher:
  5. Hadi17

but how does a camshaft effect the displacement of the engine? :confused:
  6. Hadi17

How did he get 1.7 stroke ??
  7. Hadi17

yeahh ! becoz the ratios are higher hence more torqier :driver:
  8. Hadi17

Iszo bro, i see people use to say saga 1.6 piston if used not reliable true ah bro ? about 100cc
  9. Hadi17

Scraped/Broken Engine Blocks Collection

so u guys wanna make a new engine out of it ? sounds interesting :smokin:
  10. Hadi17

haven't yet. the car's still standard im just planning things before i get to do something. Lucky u brought it up have u done your suspension settings to ur car yet coz i might wanna get some advice :biggrin:
  11. Hadi17

Bmw f10

Im a trainee in Auto Bavaria and the f10 528 M sport cost RM410,000 and the maintenance it's not what i can afford of course :bawling: and i would say go for the Accord because its more than half the price cheaper than the f10 and Honda Accord is proven to be reliable.
  12. Hadi17

I had that in mind too but transplanting a halfcut engine would be costly and i've to go for inspection and stuffs so I prefer not to I have the injection kit sorted out actually(my grandfather's sponsoring :listen:) but i might be considering jetting a carb like u said. and my job here is to...
  13. 4g15(Wira) covert 4g18 stroker kit

Hi everyone ! :hello: I recently plan on modifying my wira with standard 4g15 carb to 4g18 stroker kit with fuel injection. The motif of my mod is more to reliability,power satisfaction and fuel saving. And I heard that this is a good mod plus its cheap. Im not planning to change the engine...
  14. Hadi17

How does a 4g93 become a MIVEC

heard that Millennium Motorsports is one of TOC's partner :hmmmm: thanks for sharing bro. Appreciate it :biggrin:
  15. Hadi17

It's like bro vr2turbo said bro. To me it depends on the effort u put in. I see lots of students come here to past time. but i can tell u TOC is one of the best automotive college in Malaysia. not to show off :biggrin: but it's the truth :proud: sure bro ! even earlier u vr2turbo and many other...
  16. Hadi17

haha ! i'm finishing my first year by next week. will be going for training for few months. later i'll start learning engine mods on the 2nd year :biggrin:
  17. Hadi17

I see. what about the engine management system. obviously mivec runs under its command of its ECU. so, if my guess is correct an engine with this type of modi has to have a piggyback or the stock mivec ecu. am I correct ?
  18. Hadi17

I thought so. thanks a lot ! just another quick question ! is there anyways that we can modi a 93 head to become a mivec ? haha ! yeah I know rite. I wanna learn more stuffs :driver: Most of the lecturers in TOC are from Philippines. I tried asking some of them, they did't know :biggrin:
  19. How does a 4g93 become a MIVEC

Hi everyone :) i'm very confused with this 4g93 engine until everyone gave different opinions and answers that made me even confused :dontknow: . By the way anyone who don't know me, I'm studying in The Otomotif College (TOC) for Dip. in Motorsports Technology. I'm always kindda curious about...
  20. Hadi17

Proton Preve Facelift

Thumbs up ! :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news of Keiichi Tsuchiya and Daijiro Inada leaving the D1 Series over differences with the D1 Corporation was quite a big blow to drifting but then came the saving grace that the dynamic duo would be starting up their own drift series that spelt some competition for D1 and the promise of more focus on the grassroots was just what the sport needed in its native land as things have descended into a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience