Search results

1. chteo

Reverse Camera

Thanks, somehow my PM to you doesn't want to go through. Anyway, am interested in the rear view mirror. Just to confirm: 1. The mirror is bluish in colour or "white"? 2. Warranty T&C, how does it go? 3. COD location? I'm mostly in KL/PJ/Subang area
  2. chteo

Reverse Camera

thanks, am interested, but need to know 2 more items: 1. does the LCD part turns to mirror when the camera is not engaged? 2. what is the width of the mirror?
  3. chteo

Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

subang / PJ?
  4. chteo

brougham rear light

yup, long long time ago... but you might want to consider the following: Nissan Cefiro 95-00 A32 Tail Lamp Crystal Red/Clear W/ Number Plate[NS (Perak, end time 5/17/2012 9:57:00 AM MYT) EAGLE EYES NISSAN CEFIRO A32 '98 +GARNISH Crystal Tail Lamp [TL-037] (Kuala Lumpur, end time 4/10/2012...
  5. chteo

Reverse Camera

do you provide installation for the mirror and wiring? already have a reverse camera
  6. chteo

any TT for klang valley owners? maybe can ignite something?
  7. chteo

brougham rear light

seen the brougham selling in mudah for about 500 bucks as for (1), never seen anyone selling it before hahaha, (2) plenty of new ones, unless you're looking for those non LED type?
  8. chteo

Welcome william!
  9. chteo

I'm JAPANESE!! from JAPAN

i used to work in NTT, but very unlucky because they never send me to nihon..haha.. better stick back to english or else admin will delete... my painting techniques very poor, i only know how to appreciate.. in malaysia, i have yet to see anyone with an airbrushed rim with design, mostly just...
  10. chteo

body kit n vq25 engine

go pray pray more and watch the newspaper carefully...who knows you can plonk on a brand new 3.5 J32.... or a R35!
  11. chteo

VIP Chrome doorpillar and Autech Spoiler

you can try this link --> Spoiler nissan cifero a32 autech - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
  12. chteo

yoo.. need some infos from cefiro sifus :)

it really depends on what you want from the car.... cruiser? performance? drifter? or just point A to point B and of course budget is one of the criteria.... but since you're interested in the cefiro i'd say that you're into a cruiser without sacrificing too much power? if so, then you can...
  13. chteo

I'm JAPANESE!! from JAPAN

yoroshiku onegaishimasu takuwa-san nice S14 you have there! did you airbrush your rim?
  14. chteo

From Myvi to A31 - advices?

to me main thing is the chassis, as long as the chassis has not gone through any accidents the rest are replaceable... bought my A32 knowing the engine is leaking very badly, but heck the body and other parts are in good condition. tukar engine problem solved. some of my friends are not so...
  15. chteo

body kit n vq25 engine

chop shop try USJ1 area (nearby summit shopping mall if you're not familiar with USJ) then we can TT also..haha otherwise, klang, puchong, old klang road also ada... bodykit, plenty of places, whether you want ready made/replica or custom only...
  16. chteo

VIP Chrome doorpillar and Autech Spoiler

mudah's URL is Mudah.my - The marketplace of Malaysia and is Malaysia based
  17. chteo

yoo.. need some infos from cefiro sifus :)

with the whole halfcut, replacement items for the engines, oils, labour and JPJ/Puspakom, expect around RM5,000 to RM8,000 on the road... not sure how much is the manual tranny though, a bit hard to find...
  18. chteo

looking 4 cefiro a32

not that i know of, has to get to my mechanic because he's the one maintaining that car...haha...
  19. chteo

neo

ummph yes, but the LSD i think mainly with the rear wheel drive such as the Stagea and 4 wheel drive only...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros, saw an Avanza using K3-VET engine, is it a direct swap?
Anyone swap before?

What about the gearbox, long shaft and axle?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience