Search results

1. S4PH Waja Campro 1.6 over-sized bearing

Recently the car was sent for an overhaul, the foreman sent the crankshaft for machining. End up he doesn't know what's the size for oversized bearing. I don't know he purposely wants to drag time or what but he looks like reluctant to continue. All I know is the crank pin size is now 45.7mm. So...
  2. P

Fishy Talk

ho ho ho~!!! Merry christmas & happy new year to every anglers in zerotohundred~!!
  3. P

Fishy Talk

just received this mail 2day, dont know true or not...... TOPIC:July 22nd 2009 another Tsumani..‏ I just received this message from a colleague. I don’t know the source of the message; I also don’t know the credibility of the content, but just beware. Below is the content on the message...
  4. P

Fishy Talk

Fishing rod can bring back after the fishing trip ar?
  5. P

Fishy Talk

Just drop by to see wats going on lately~!!!:itsme:Cheers every1~! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2 all~!:wavey:
  6. P

Fishy Talk

itz been a while since i last visit this topic~! Really serious fishing activities for 0to100 members, nice job~!!! Just drop by to say hello & have a joyful & fruitful fishing trip~!!!
  7. P

Fishy Talk

yes, uncle headahe. Sw some nice size one just now(just arrive in S'pore), come in a pack of over 20 fish. Saturday will try to get some pics showing the fishes in Rochor Canal, just infront of Sim Lim Tower. Will try to take some pics from Marine Park. If u read the map of S'pore, there...
  8. P

why have to treat her like tat?? the gal so poor lar...

saw this clip last year, it happen in hongkong high school hostel, this clip oledi being edited, in the original clip, u actually can see a guy (the guy is one of the bf of the gal gang) recording wat happened, and in the middle part, their senoir come out & ask wat r they doing. This clip had...
  9. P

Fishy Talk

Rory, the fish is called "kao(9) tao loh" in hokkien, english I dont know. That was caught in Kuching, how to ask u guys to join lah? & the patin from Ulu Langat, suddenly only my fren come fetch me the night after I reach KL. Currently in KL but going back to Kuching soon, next week probably~!
  10. P

Fishy Talk

team headache appear in magazine lah.rory stand at the middle like boss only~!here got few pics, the "9 tao loh" from kuching almost 2kg, cook for CNY eve oledi. The patn from uncle chao, last tuesday~!
  11. P

Fishy Talk

Rory damn close with LuckySamurai oledi~!!! Hahaha.........u must check out his lures~!
  12. P

Fishy Talk

Guess I heard wrongly lah uncle headache, didnt mean to give u headache lah~! U see, eleven sound like seven, isnt it??? Guess heard wrongly lah, soli......
  13. P

Fishy Talk

Is it true bout the 11.2 grade earthquake on christmas or day after that??? The ministry of this tsunami prevention said itz true. How lah like this? Aint going to stay at my serdang house like last year, feel the shake.........
  14. P

Fishy Talk

Wow, nice guide, watz the max drag for ur rod???? The pic shown r using Carpenter rod model OH-55MH-S, max drag I think 10kg~!! Itz a jigging rod PE4-8 if not mistaken~!
  15. P

Fishy Talk

Oh ya.....why lah come out with the logo onli.....i'll try to fix it k........so how now? can see oledi?
  16. P

Fishy Talk

There are more of these toman & haruan caught using popper, just visit that forum & see...........This popper will make splashing & sound, that really make these toman & haruan aggresive, and the next thing is how r u going to "walk" the popper, if just simple splash stop splash stop, those...
  17. P

Fishy Talk

see popper again~! http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/petrading801/detail?.dir=996b&.dnm=2a80.jpg&.src=ph http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/petrading801/detail?.dir=996b&.dnm=8c6b.jpg&.src=ph http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/petrading801/detail?.dir=996b&.dnm=feb1.jpg&.src=ph...
  18. P

Fishy Talk

Yo Allan, soli lah been so bz with my final year project, actually these poppers can be use in freshwater, wait i post some pictures showing that Toman just loves these poppers~!!! http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/petrading801/detail?.dir=996b&.dnm=2b51.jpg&.src=ph
  19. P

Fishy Talk

walau eh, so long didnt visit this topic, getting more interesting. Rorytate, u can always try use this medium size popper, visit this forum & u'll know why>>http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23&sid=b0404b376ecc4cdb6d90f7d007833c69 Merry christmas & happy new year to all~!!!
  20. P

Abu Garcia Reel

Made in sweden or taiwan?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

good day mates . i have just got myself a cusco pro adjustable lsd kit . i think it is one of the latest lsd gadget they have . does any1 know whether do i need to remove the lsd itself from the car if i were to already installed it on the car , just to get the setting changed or can i just adjust it with the lsd already installed on the car ? assuming i do not need to go hardcore n re adjust the plates all over again , so by just by adjusting it easily using an allen key , i do not need to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience