Search results

1. Car injector cleaning ( ultrasonic cleaning )

Anybody know of anywhere good that I can do this?? I am not talking about all those additives that we can put in the tank but a straight up solution ultrasonic cleaning of the injectors. It's been 160k km......
  2. Eibach Pro Kit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05

Eibach Prokit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05, Low price! Highly negotiable! Hie, I've just installed the setup today and found that my ride is abit stiff for my liking. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome setup ( google online and many people will tell you that Eibach Pro kit + koni...
  3. TE37 white replica rims stolen......

Thought this would never happen to me but it did.........fvck those idiots that did it. Got stolen this morning. Subang Area..... Please keep an eye for me if there's anyone selling. White TE37 with BFgoodrich tyres. Anywhere I can get ori Myvi rims for a good price?
  4. Tufoil in the new 2.4 ACCORD..

I was told that the new 2.4 i-vtec engine has alot of sensors which are sensitive within the engine. I was wondering if it'll mess them up? Anyone tried it? I don't wanna clogged those Vtec sensors up..... Had been a long time of tufoil in my older accord with a 2.0 non vtec engine so this is...
  5. Steering vibrates when brake during high speed....

I'm sure this is not a new problem for the new Honda Accords but does anyone know if Honda has rectify the problem?? It's very annoying when the steering vibrates like mad when I'm at 100Km/h or more. :(
  6. Short stroke? Long Stroke?? Shocks??

What's the difference between short stroke shocks and the normal length wan? I'm looking to pair it with my lowered springs on my SV4. :) Any suggestions??
  7. P

Bushings for Accord SV4.

I was wondering if you can quote me the price for a full set of Superpro bushes for my car. I was wondering if there are any reviews for the bushings?? How is it compared to PU ?
  8. Front door on Accord SV4 making damn alot of noise!.......

Do you guys have this problem?? When I go over any hump or uneven road, the door will make alot of noise as if it's not closed properly. The sound is like this; 'kreak..kreakkkkkk kreakk...' I've went to the service centre and they readjusted the door and it's harder to close the door now but...
  9. Can hear spring flexing on the front wheels.

I'm driving a SV4 and recently just changed springs to lower my car. Afte about a month, now I can hear the spring flex whenever i go a bit faster on a bump. I have to slow down really badly to avoid hearing it. I was wondeing if the absorber is about to die?? Still using stock abs. :)
  10. Urgent: Lost both spare and primary keys for Myvi......

What are the chances that the perodua dealership that I bought my car can duplicate the key??
  11. Rubber pieces along the door......

I was wondering if anybody knows of anything that I can spray to cure the rubber piece along of my door? It's squeeking now each time when I go on uneven road.
  12. Tuffoil in penang....

I went to Tesco in Penang island and was told that they would not stock anymore tufoil. I was wondering where else can I get it in the island??
  13. Preventing rims from getting stolen....

I heard that there are special lug nuts that can be used to lock each rim but is there a difference on which type of lug nuts I choose? Where do I get them anyway. :)
  14. Cracking noise through tweeters.

Am using MB quart component speakers for a year now. Lately, the tweeters have been having cracking or distortion at certain tune. I'm not sure how to describe it but it's like static noise as if the tweeter was played with too high freq. i was wondering if that could be a sign of tweeters...
  15. FBK brake shoes......

It's for my drum brakes in a SV4. Anybody has any experience with it?? I'm not a street racer but I do go up and down genting alot. Also, I'm pretty agressive in my driving at times. Just want to know if these brakes can cut it. :)
  16. Rims for Honda SV4

Hie, Was told that two of my rims are already damaged and I would like to take an opportunity to change it to a better one. Looking for a 15 inch rims but open to 16 inch rims too pending on the weight. Have a budget of about 1k to 2k I guess. Looking for rims either the same weight as the...
  17. Fvcking Brothers......

One month ago, I took my car there and changed the wipers. Little did I know that they could not fit the wipers exactly into the wiper holder. They just shove it into the metal thingy which is like a hook to hold the wiper and hoping it'll stay there. Without completely locking the whole thing...
  18. Car vibrating more and more....

Am currently driving a 97 SV4 with 106k km clocked on it. It's a 2.0 auto. Thing is, the car is feeling more and more sluggish now and whenever I use the air cond, the car will vibrate alot more violently than usual. I was wondering if there's something which I can do. I don't really wanna...
  19. New civic rims on SV4....

Can it be done? I'm looking for a new set of rims to replace my current one. Saw a few for sale over here and was wondering those rims are the same as my current sv4's?
  20. Monster cable......

Does it matter that much if I were to use them or just use a regular speaker cable for my car's ICE?? Am tempted to upgrade the wirings to Monster cable but am not sure if it's truly worth it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm curious.. how to give a waja turbo?
OTHER THAN transplanting engines.
so far i haven't seen any turbo kit that fits a waja..

any way to give a waja turbo WITHOUT transplant?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience