Search results

1. P

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Any CL7 drivers around still?
  2. P

Car injector cleaning ( ultrasonic cleaning )

Thanks option. I know where the hotel is then. Will go check it out .:D
  3. P

Car injector cleaning ( ultrasonic cleaning )

Thanks option. Where is that actually?? Haven't been in KL for almost 12 years....lol......I was wondering if sunway has it?? reputable one of course. I don't mind paying but just gotta make sure they handle it delicately.
  4. Car injector cleaning ( ultrasonic cleaning )

Anybody know of anywhere good that I can do this?? I am not talking about all those additives that we can put in the tank but a straight up solution ultrasonic cleaning of the injectors. It's been 160k km......
  5. P

euro r (cl7) ori 17in rim

Is this sold?? Direct fit wit hthe accord without making it look weird?? what's the best price? :)
  6. P

OZ SUPERLEGGERA 17 inches

define half cut condition. from pics, there seems to be alot of scratches and damage on the sides........ What's the absolute bestest price. Are there any signs of crack? Dents? ....and also shipping to PG??
  7. P

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

Hie Focalpoint, I'm a long time user of Tufoil but ever since I've got my new Accord and changed to Fully Synthetic oil, I stopped using it for awhile due to the cost but am contemplating the use of it now. It was awesome for me before and pretty sure it'll be awesome for me if it's okie to be...
  8. P

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

What about mixing tufoil with Mobil 1 Fully synthetic oil? Is it okie? I'm afraid of it not being able to bond together with the oil.
  9. P

Eibach Pro Kit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05

Price is highly negotiable if you're really serious about buyingggg.....PM me.....:)
  10. P

Eibach Pro Kit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05

Boink.....up up and awayyyyyy
  11. Eibach Pro Kit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05

Eibach Prokit + Koni Yellow for Honda Accord 2.4 '05, Low price! Highly negotiable! Hie, I've just installed the setup today and found that my ride is abit stiff for my liking. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome setup ( google online and many people will tell you that Eibach Pro kit + koni...
  12. P

Windscreen Water Marks Stain Remover

Is it safe for those hydrophyliic side view mirrors ( Mirrors which are treated with some anti glare and water resistant properties)???
  13. P

Satria Neo explode in KL 2008~!!

No amount of warranty calim would put the car back to it's original state. The fire has already caused stress on the car's frame and it's more fragile now. Would you want to drive in a car at 140km/h in a car that could just literally break into pieces anytime????
  14. P

Auto Detailing Services USJ1

Which days are you guys closed this week??? *already got my answer. :)
  15. P

Dashboard discoloured

Time to buy a new car bro.
  16. TE37 white replica rims stolen......

Thought this would never happen to me but it did.........fvck those idiots that did it. Got stolen this morning. Subang Area..... Please keep an eye for me if there's anyone selling. White TE37 with BFgoodrich tyres. Anywhere I can get ori Myvi rims for a good price?
  17. P

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Anyone of you is interested in a group buy for K&N drop in filter?? PRice would definitely be cheaper than market. Please PM me or something. Looking for at least quantity of 5. Price is definitely cheaper than outside.
  18. P

Tufoil in the new 2.4 ACCORD..

Wah lau..apa ni wei.....LOL
  19. P

LOL....your engine jump out then you know..... I used tufoil on my old car before and like it. This new car got VTEC, that's why I am abit skeptical about it if mix with ester base oil........I'll try and see what happens ahha
  20. P

I'm afraid that the tufoil will break the chemical bonds in the ester base oil and make it less effective than before adding. That's what troubling me. Else, I won't have an issue with it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i've converted my v6 auto to v6tt auto in 2009, no problems till early this year when hell broke loose. GB kong in april, change to another autott gbox and kong again exacty a month later which the seller decline any warranties. So i ended up using a manual tranny and i was told it was from a manual v6, code 312, 9'' and again told that it is okay to be installed in my V6tt. So now after using for 4-5 months, can feel that the new clutch is slipping. I was told by another friend of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience