Search results

1. T

Need Advise: Evo4 top mounting replacement

Yes...same simpton like mine... Already change the top mount and now the knocking sound has gone...:driver:
  2. T

Need Advise: Evo4 top mounting replacement

Guys, Tq for the info....:proud:
  3. Need Advise: Evo4 top mounting replacement

All sifu, I have an evo4 with HKS damper, recently the pillow ball mount was found badly knock. I am thinking to replace it with standard top mount. Is it possible to replace it with Waja's standard top mount?
  4. T

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

That one for the very-very shy owner...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  5. T

Guys, Updating my car picture...after put some "modify" TME stripes. Happy motoring...:biggrin:
  6. T

Mloc gymkhana 2010

Guy, I wish to joint the event as spectator...& would like to register as one of the MLOC member there. Any convoy from JB? Contact no please?
  7. Custom sticker shop @ JB

Guy, Need your help to recommend on custom made sticker shop in JB? Please advise. TQ
  8. T

Yes bro...it was me....
  9. T

Thank bro.... Any idea where to get those TME stripe...any place to get it ready made?
  10. T

Yeah...right bro.... It was bb1-man, and it was an E4 during that time.... All standard...no engine modification yet...:biggrin:
  11. T

Dear All, Just to share my ride picture after few upgrading...from EVO4 to EVO6.. Location: JB, Pasir Gudang..
  12. T

{{{wts}}} tenon 2 way auto start alarm

Fotit, Just now i call you...How about pos delivery at Seremban?
  13. T

Proton Satria staff for sale.

IMHO, In this real world, once u hav money, anything u can buy...Lot of people are willing to buy a second hand satria and put engine like evo, VR4 or even GSR rather than buy new Satria GTi or R3. And put all the performance part from the interior to exterior even the electronic gadget. For...
  14. T

Satria R3 CF spoiler, with pics

f8 please leave your phone num/ email...
  15. T

Satria R3 CF spoiler, with pics

Hi guy, Just curious, somebody was mention here that the CF spoiler R3 was not available in the market but now it was mention that this spoiler can be purchase at Proton. Does it mean everybody can purchase it?