Search results

1. 320i lci 2009: rear suspension too low

rear suspension too low. any suggestion to make it higer? now i use H&R spring.its too low.. :(
  2. C

The best Aftermarket Absorber

oo..ok..i think so about they want don stock clearance.i will find out whether fsd also made for my car
  3. C

oo..u know what he say to me?he say luxury master is for perfomance,for track..ss is for comfortable..but as i know luxury master is better than ss in comforbility..i was tell to them about my desire to have a lowered car but good comforablity,but also offer me ss..did i kena tipu? that y im...
  4. C

walao..u know,n1 racing in sunway only have tein super street for my car..they offer me rm3600..the price is reasonable but i am lokking for stylish and comfortable only..he say super street better than luxury master..for otai2 here,i am newbie.dun not much know about car..i am so pleased with...
  5. C

oo..that great..sori2..wrong type..not koni luxury but tein luxury master.i will learn more again
  6. C

wow..that what i want..what model of koni that suitable to me? ---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 AM ---------- that is,use coilover will not suitable for comfortable acievemnet?koni high tech(luxury master)is good or not?i am...
  7. C

hmm...koni is good?any experience about tein? titan not much information about it
  8. C

oo..i am looking for absorber that lowered a bit to my car but comfort like ori..if not 100% like ori abs,80% also ok..how suggestion of otai2 here.tq
  9. The best Aftermarket Absorber

I am looking for the best in comfort, style, handling for a car..Koni.Bilstein,Tein,monroe and etc,which is the best?Any experience or recommendations for purchasing the best absorber brand? I used honda accord 2.4 05 model.. p/S;sory,i was posted this recently at general car..I post this...
  10. C

The best absorber

oo..tq for ur information
  11. C

The best absorber

oo..where u buy the tein product?
  12. C

The best absorber

oo..ok..let me stdy 1st..thx bro
  13. C

The best absorber

hmm..u dissapoint the softness of tein abs? what u think abt koni and bilstein? sori for asking to many..btm,tqvm for ur answer
  14. C

The best absorber

hmm..tein is soft means when hitting holes like no 'rasa' the impact la? if use tein,what the best spring suitble to match with it? koni good or not?
  15. C

The best absorber

my car is honda accord 2.4 i-vtec model 05..wan to look sporty but maintained its comforbility when hitting hole or bumping area..Many my freind use bilstein but they use at bmw and mercedes car..I scare bilstein no good to my car..what about hks suspension?
  16. C

The best absorber

I am looking for the best in comfort, style, handling for a car..Koni.Bilstein,Tein,monroe and etc,which is the best?Any experience or recommendations for purchasing the best absorber brand
  17. C

Suspension for honda accord 2.4 i-vtec 05

please help me guys..urgent to know the best absorber for my cxar..please....tq
  18. Suspension for honda accord 2.4 i-vtec 05

hello guys..i have a honda accord 2.4 i vtec 2005 model..i want to ask about suspension..I want to buy a absorber that can lowered the original height of my car without decreasing comforbability.In other words,what the best brand of adjustable that suitable to my car that can make my car 1)look...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recent visit to the UMW Toyota website shows that a new variant of the Vios, called the Toyota Vios 1.5G Limited, will be launched soon. The price has been listed at RM89,600 (on the road, with insurance) on UMW Toyota's website. The 1.5G Limited is positioned below the range topper TRD Sportivo and above of the standard 1.5G, which is RM2,300 cheaper. I managed to snap this photo of the Toyota Vios Sportivo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience