Search results

1. L

Boost drop problem

Maxx: I'm using screw type boost controller that simply leaks boost out from turbo boost source to wastegate. It's closed now so should be at stock boost.
  2. L

Boost drop problem

I thought if it were a boost leak, boost would go up slower than normal and maybe never reach max boost. But my case, boost goes up then down after a certain rpm. Anyway, will take the car to Skyzone this weekend.
  3. Boost drop problem

Boost goes up nicely to 0.5 bar at 3000rpm but then starts to drop to 0.3 bar starting 3000rpm until 4500rpm. After that it fluctuates about between 0.4 and 0.3 bar until 6000rpm. Any idea why? Boost leak? Engine is 4g93 gdi turbo. All stock except k&n filter, stainless steel ic pipes, bov...
  4. Looking for 1.8 Gdi Turbo power steering pump.

Please call/sms 012-354 7181. Am in PJ.
  5. L

Mitsubishi tiptronic (INVECS II) behavior

On a car fitted with Invecs-II like the FTO, will flooring the pedal in D mode have the engine rev all the way compared to flooring in tiptronic mode?
  6. Dashboard Repair

Anyone knows any shops that do dashboard repair? Have some very deep scratches on a Lancer dash and middle console I need to get fixed. I'm in PJ.
  7. L

Mitsubishi 4G93 GDI Turbo at 210hp?

Thanks bujang. The Ralliart Lancer Turbo sold in S'pore uses this engine. Read from another forum about someone boosting the engine from stock 0.4 bar to 0.8 bar and end up with 215 bhp.
  8. L

Mitsubishi 4G93 GDI Turbo at 210hp?

Bujang thanks for reply. I've read up about GDI. More concerned about having paid for something and end up not getting what the seller has confidently promised. Promise 200hp, end up 160hp. How?
  9. Mitsubishi 4G93 GDI Turbo at 210hp?

Was looking for a semi-auto GSR terbalik for waja and managed to find a 1.8 GDI turbo at 3500km mileage for RM9k+. I asked twice and twice the chopshop owner assured me that the engine churns out 210hp ++ and impossible that it's only at 160hp. But specifications at...
  10. L

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Hi fellas. I'm looking to bolt on turbo for a Waja 1.8 (auto), boost 0.5bar, but have been told by foreman that the supposedly problematic gearbox won't tahan. Please advise. RS Impressive in Puchong quoted me RM9k for this: http://www.geocities.com/robyndigital/charts.htm (scroll to bottom)...
  11. Halfcut. Tiptronic GSR 1.8 Turbo for Waja

I'm in KL/PJ. Kevin. 012-354 7181.
  12. L

Chop Shop Item..

Looking for auto 4g93T halfcut for waja. Kevin 012-354 7181.
  13. L

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

RSI: Are you Robyn?
  14. L

Want your car photographed?

Had one shoot the other day. Nothing much. http://kevinhan.net/v2/view_post.php?post_id=232 Any takers, email me some photos of your ride. Cheers!
  15. L

Hehe. I actually have no experience in photographing cars. Not even motorsports. That's why I'm looking to try out automobile "portraiture". So, might was well find a good looking model while I'm at it.
  16. L

And when you finally get your hands on that professional camera, you'll realize that photography has little to do with how good your camera is.
  17. L

Hello ninja_iga, Haven't we spoken before? Haha, I dun remember what we discussed. Are you on MSN? Add me: [email protected].
  18. L

Anyone?
  19. L

Forgot to mention that I'll pass you a cd of the resulting images from the shoot.
  20. L

Hi Ariff. Email me some pics of yur car. Just need to know what the model looks like before deciding on a shoot.