Search results

1. Muhammad Shauqi

Fuiyo!!! Somebody transplanting v8 into altezza?

wallawei!!!...after this we can see alot of this mod to tezza's community..
  2. Muhammad Shauqi

Toyota Altezza For SALE

waaah...anyone who buy this is the luckiest..envy envy...grrrr
  3. Muhammad Shauqi

Altezza vs Mark-X 2005

Hi..thanks everyone for the great advise..waaah,i can say that everyone is actually giving me the same great advise, which is to stay with the Altezza..from all the advises given, already i can assume that the Altezza is much more 'valuable'.. I had a 50-50 decision at the time i wrote this...
  4. Altezza vs Mark-X 2005

Hi to everyone..first of all, i would like to wish Happy Wesak day to everyone.. I have a puzzle in my mind regarding my ride- Lexus IS200..Actually, i'm planning to refurbish my car and spend around 20k for the job. This might include 3S-GE installation to replace the 1G-FE. Then, i'm...
  5. Muhammad Shauqi

Hks sld type 2

aiya..still no luck ka kawan?...nnti saya tlg peringat si Ah han utk order...
  6. Muhammad Shauqi

altezza stuff for sale

hi..how much is Rubber fitment for all for doors of tezza.?...TQ
  7. Muhammad Shauqi

Original TRD Coil Spring for Altezza

Hi..may i know this spring lowers the car by how many mm?..TQ
  8. Muhammad Shauqi

Soft pu engine mounting

hi...how much is the cost for complete bushing for altezza?..
  9. Muhammad Shauqi

Altezza TRD Absorber

hi..how much for TRD spring only?...how much lowering is that compared to stock springs?..tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's hard to describe how the new 5 look. Is it a stunner? Not exactly. It doesn't look particularly thought provoking does it? Much less in photos to be honest. But as I approach the brand new 530i M-Sport for first time in the wild, the visibly larger, more expensive looking physique gave me something else to think about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience