Search results

1. B

Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

The fuel just launched, maybe you can try one month with pro drive after that during your cycle service then you will know your engine oil dirty or not... from there to proof lo...
  2. B

If got good thing no harm to share, just over advertise only... what if others are not aware of the new fuel... sharing is caring somemore not a bad news what...
  3. B

I heard that this fuel have double detergent to burn the fuel will more cleaning compare the oldest one... so ca protect your engine...
  4. B

Anyone received this link in email?

I found this link when I'm going clear my mailbox. Anyone received this too? Prize seems amazing !
  5. B

Dubai roaming... how much??!!

can go to dxb why worry abt the roaming fees la....
  6. B

were you one of them??

Re: were you once of them?? even the increase is only rm 0.15 but in a long run it's cost a bomb..no choice poor ppl like me have to be calculative hehe.... no need to buy jackpot (have to spend extra money lol) just pump rm 30 and might win rm 3 million...you dunno meh about this...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone...i'm driving campro 1.6...my question is if i wanted to change my clutch pump, is there any racing clutch pump selling out there or can i use honda clutch pump instead oem clutch pump???help me out...:confused::confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience