Search results

1. E

workshop to change the engine

BRO. How about your car. it's finished to put FTO inside. i wish to change my engine by this month. hope can hear u soon.
  2. E

Please help me HCC members on finding 1997 Coupe Dashboard.......

last time i saw one coupe halfcut at kajang. not far away from kedai Sate Kajang Hj Samsuri. just try it at that shop...
  3. E

ok bro, thanks on your info. could you inform me where are you now. where is area at pahang. i always there for my bisnes. mayb we can share something. anyway, thank and waiting your coupe+FtO on the road. ehehe.
  4. E

ok. not finish yet la. why u go to auto gear box. i think FTO also have manual gear box. last time i check with mun lee, they have the stock. bro, how much cost for your mekanik.
  5. E

yehaaa. how much FTO halfcut. last time ive checked aroung 3.5K. quite cheap. so, far any problem with ur car. i think it more2 faster than original engine. may i know where workshop u change ur engine. i quite interested to change my coupe engine with FTO. for my coupe, i done the bodykit at...
  6. E

i wan bodykits for RD2....hyundai coupe...

Re: i wan bodykits for RD2....htundai coupe... ehehhe. u need to spend aroung 3k for bodykit at bandar sunway. my coupe done for it. side skirt, rear and front bumper. check it my coupe pict.
  7. workshop to change the engine

i'm going to change my engine with this one GP Version R Aero Series 2000 cc DOHC MIVEC 24 valve V6 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) at 7,500 rpm. please advise the previous installation, it's possible and the problem after installation. if you know the wokshop at KL which familar on this particular...
  8. E

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

i'm going to change my engine with this one GP Version R Aero Series 2000 cc DOHC MIVEC 24 valve V6 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) at 7,500 rpm. could you advise the previous installation, it's possible and the problem after installation. if you know the wokshop at KL which familar on this particular...
  9. E

thanks marsboy. im going to change my engine to FTO engine. most probably within next year. this year i already finished my coupe bodykit and its done at bandar sunway. quite different with original bodykit. i will upload later my coupe pict.
  10. E

say hello to Gerald. last time i bought your coupe engine n bring it to Trg. thanks bro. ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 AM ---------- say hello to Gerald. last time i bought your coupe engine n bring it to Trg. thanks bro.
  11. E

hello everyone. lastly i found coupe club in Malaysia. Nick / Name : east_coupe Gender : m Ride Type : Tiburon RD1 Ride Colour : black Location : Trg. ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:18 AM ---------- say hello to Gerald...