Search results

1. Ariel Katana

A take on the Toyota 86 from an exotic angle

Rm243K for this 86 or scirocco TSI? Damn...
  2. Ariel Katana

599's Replacement - The Ferrari F620 GT

Just a lil bit changes from my sight. F430 still my 1st choice.
  3. Ariel Katana

FT86 vs GT86

I just don't understand why Toyota and Subaru and Scion produce the same model/platform under their own brand. Is it now they really want to do the copy paste trend of car production?
  4. Ariel Katana

Mitsubishi evo 9

The plate number on the car is WVB9621...
  5. Ariel Katana

First Impression: VW Scirocco R - TSI Turbo FWD

Both Golf and Scirocco share the same powerplant but AWD and less weight give an advantages to the Golf.
  6. Ariel Katana

Jenny White,Vampire Hunter Lenglui Medic

she's cute too...:love:
  7. Ariel Katana

EVO 8 or Impreza Ver9

The choice is yours bro. Both of them are great cars with their own history and there are pro n con between them. Just follow your heart, which one you like most because if you buy the 1 u like you'll feel satisfy on having it. If u ask me, i'll go for scooby. Just my 2 cent. Cheers... :biggrin:
  8. Ariel Katana

nissan skyline gtr 34

RM235K? Good luck bro...
  9. Ariel Katana

Empire Shopping Gallery Explosion

same thing happened at Aeon Jusco Melaka few years ago...but unfornately 1 got killed...
  10. Ariel Katana

Which colour suits Integra DB8 best?

I just voted spoon yellow...but when i think back again, yellow and white are common colour for majority of honda users...maybe the milano red is the right choice...or u can try blue color... just my 2 cent...
  11. Ariel Katana

subaru impreza sti v9 been stolen!!

Feel sory for u bro. Ver 9 is my dream car too. I couldn't imagine if i was at ur place...must be full of heart breaking to see our love ride been stole and damage in 1 nite..be strong bro...
  12. Ariel Katana

Ferrari Four (FF) Unveiled in Malaysia

Fantastic Four!
  13. Ariel Katana

Toyota vs FD2R

I agree with that. Toyota seems not interested in producing performance car like Honda do. Maybe they want to concerntrate on producing daily driven economy/family car to stay as a no 1 car production company all over the world. You have to find old model of Toyota or other model like Clio to...
  14. Ariel Katana

Random Shot: 2011 Continental GT

That's the risk if we have an extraordinary car like that...car jockeys can't be trusted, basement parking are scanty to thieves and what so ever...so just keep your extraordinary car at home and drive KE30 to pavilion...:laugh: (joking..no offend guys)
  15. Ariel Katana

Selling BMW M3 Frozen Grey Competition Edition

1 of my dream machine...bump...
  16. Ariel Katana

Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale

That MC12 is for sale or just a display? Whos gonna buy it?
  17. Ariel Katana

Wheels Mag special:Sultan Of Brunei Garage!

Oh man..It is my dream to have big collections in garage like Sultan Brunei has but i have to be rich like him lor...:banghead:
  18. Ariel Katana

Nissan Cedric Gran Tursimo Turbo FR 5AT

Nice and rare...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

This is my first attempt on engine transplant. I just found a half cut 4G92 MIVEC Auto/Tiptronics (CK4A), have anyone here done a transplant on Satria Neo? Anything I need to take precautious on? Will I be able to use back the Neo dashboard? Any advice and suggestion will be great.

Thanks.

Regards
Thomas
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience