Search results

1. A

Honda Accord vtec (A) 2.0 executive full spec

pm me your best bro..how much owner before..tq
  2. A

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

huh..saing aku nih...nok wat kluor monster ape plok nih??
  3. A

aja...huhu..if i'm the kedai owner..dah lame aku bawak fellali or lambogini.... keo...keep on searching...
  4. A

no prob... u may try : pecutandinamik.com got photo inside of those 2 units unreg cl7
  5. A

bro keo993, in terengganu got 2 units, white and blue...call pecutan dinamik..u can google the comp name and get the phone o from there...gud luck..
  6. A

mods on Accord CF4

huhu..thanks to pyang and pok ya...can convoi to putrajaya..no prob..has to invite also another CL owner..
  7. A

mods on Accord CF4

pyang....rase mmg kenai...penoh doh jupe kat dyb pung...kul wape mlm ni...
  8. A

mods on Accord CF4

pyang & pok ya... can I join your small tt...ambe dok kerteh jer...bowok cl7....my hp no : 0122019951
  9. CL7 R Won Again @ Braga

Just for sharing... http://www.fiaetcc.com/html/Read_News.asp?idnews=158 Thompson cruise to win the first round and manage 3rd for second round with CL7R...its makes me proud of owning the same breed...at least some body out there in Europe still rely on this machine to beat such bmw,seat...
  10. A

u got pm...
  11. A

Civic EG vs Satria Gti

aja advise are very useful...another advise from aja..not me..just buy kancil to serve you from point A to point B during your studies, study hard & smart, get 1st class result then work with big company..save money then buy ori type R like AJA..hehehe...
  12. A

Thanks To All R's!!!

haha..gud idea...tt jb, then sg..do some shopping for parts then to batam for yahoo2 and lastly ship the car to sabah..
  13. A

Calling JLM1717....grey color I think....saw u at K.Trg. (anybody know him?)...hope can have small tt at KT...hehe
  14. A

oo...ic...not notice..as usual, after nego maybe can reduce until 16xk or mayb 15xk... just like mine...they put rm165k on the paper...end up with 15xk otr... anyway..once again...anybody know how to get the ori spoiler???
  15. A

nice car...byk betul MM bawak masuk CL7 ni...feel like regret to get my CL7 05 without facelift last april....if wait maybe can get the facelift one..anyway how much this one?? ---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ---------- anyone know where can i get...
  16. looking for mazda6 bodypart

hai guys, did u knows where i can get bodypart for mazda 6..lips,sportlight etc..
  17. A

[WTS] New Release 2008 OCT Polyurethane (PU) Bodykits

bro, any chances i get front lips and rear lips for mazda 6 GG model.. serius buyer here thanxz
  18. A

Thats good..mayb can arrange tt next week..i'm going.. to have a mtg in KL next week, so can meet u guys...hopufully
  19. A

Bump: Ameng, I didn't get any freebies, except for the "hole-in-one" dashboard. :banghead::banghead: MM said they going to replace the part for me (top of the dashboard, the middle console whereby thsi previous Japenese guy tebuk lubang to put meters onthe dashboard) I even told them...
  20. A

aja, good choice..I oso bought my CL7 frm MM last april. I called the salesman last week and told me that both of the CL7 oredi sold.. very fast la...still lot of people love the CL7,only not many grey imp want to bring in the car. Aja,what u get for free from MM? They gave me free the blitz air...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience