Search results

1. Ae86 Halfcut

i guys, i have been looking around for a ke70 with a 4age to be a play car and a learning car for a rwd platform. i have checkout a few Ke's with 4ag and most of them that are within the budget are in very very bad condition. i know it is suppose to be a play car but it has to be roadworthy and...
  2. Proton CFE Manual Swap

Hi Guys, its been ages since i have posted here in zth. Currently i own a Suprima and would love for it to have a manual box instead of the CVT. i think mechanically it is tedious but pretty straight forward as i can get the bits from the Preve manual version(iafm). However the challenge is...
  3. Scoupe 4agze power plant

Engine and transmission: toyota's bulletproof engine 1.6 twincam 4agze supra fuel pump tomei fuel regulator ngk g power spark plugs 2 in exhaust system with hotbits center bullet and evo8 muffler manual gearbox with lsd exedy street clutch Suspension: front custom made pillowball absorber...
  4. need help, kancil wondering..

hey guys i need help.. i have tried so much but cant solve the problem of my car wondering.. at about 80km/h the car gets uncontrollable.. it steers with the road camber.. i have changed the lower arm on both sides, steering bush, antirollbar bush, subframe bush, all new absorbers and also tried...
  5. Radiator mod

hey guys, i wanna ask is there any adverse effect of placing the radiator in front of the condenser? that means the fan will be on the condenser.. i want to get new radiator and am thinking of placing it infront due to the current setup the exhaust manifold is just cm's away from the radiator..
  6. scoupe

Experience with Puspakom

For the time being i have been doing some runner work to puspakom.. i have noticed that the technicians there do not treat our cars with respect.. i am a car enthusiast and i do not like my car door to be slammed and when they drive it. from point a to point b which is a real short distance...
  7. Final year project fo mechanical engineering students

i want to sell my final year project for mechanical engineering students. the title of the project is Design and Fabrication of a Human Powered Lawn Mower. u will get a soft copy of the cad drawings in pro-e, 3 progress reports soft copy, working prototype with a 20 sec video clip of the...
  8. steering vibrates even after balancing and alignment..

hey guys, i have a problem with my car.. the steering vibrates excessively from about 90km/h onwards.. i have changed new tires.. rims checked not bent, alignment and balancing done.. what else could be the cause of this? btw after doing alignment and camber alignment the vibration got...
  9. volvo 244 need help

hey guys, my friends volvo 244 meter panel stopped working.. the problem is that the lights in the panel dun work but the gauges work.. my friend took it to one workshop and apparently they had the car for 1 day and still dunno the cause of the prob.. anyone who knows someone who can solve this...
  10. scoupe

pls help reg card finish..

hey guys my reg card has no more place to update roadtax.. how to i go about getting a new one.. do i need to go for inspection? i have changed the engine before and endorsed.. will this be a problem? pls advise thanks in advance..
  11. to remove and replace waja door handle

hey guys, my waja door handle broke yesterday.. im going to go get a new one but i need to know how to install it.. seems easy but im not sure my self.. its the handle outside the car..
  12. scoupe

deleted items not actually deleted.. help...

hey guys.. i just found out that if we delete items from out thumbdrive/ memory card these things can be retrived with a software.. what about handphones.. if we delete items from our phone is it possible to recover it? say i sell my phone then can the new buyer look for the deleted items on the...
  13. scoupe

hyundai atos autogearbox

hey guys, my friends hyundai atos autogearbox ko d.. well this is what the symptoms show.. if u put in d the car dont move at all.. in N we cant push the car backward.. its like the wheels ara still locked in d mode.. so anyone knows where we can rebuild this gearbox and roughly how much it...
  14. custom make drive shaft

i have a 4agze engine in my hyundai.. the problem is now my driveshaft giving problem.. the driveshaft is cut and sambung one.. i dun want to make the same mistake again.. so anyone know where i can make driveshaft with 4agze spec but the length is shorter.. and how much does it cost?
  15. Digital Photo Frame with Timepiece and thermometer

Ideal as gifts store images of your loved ones and use it as a slide show.. can store up to 60 images.. special price can be arranged for bulk purchases AFRIK ASIA SYNERGY S/B Gopi - 012-2514909 Devi - 016-9262393
  16. ae101 brake pads

hey guys, i need to change my pads.. wanna ask for recomendations what pads can i get that is better than stock.. want something slightly better not goin for race pads... what pads, how much and where to get?
  17. having transmission related prob

guys currently im having prob, when i press the clutch, the wheel area has a cliking sound.. only when when the car is moving and when clutch is in.. anyidea what could be the prob..? pls help...
  18. car got paint spilit on...

hey guys today some indon workers droped a whole barrel of paint on my car... idiots... they were trying to wash my car when i saw them.. now got 2 problems.. 98% of the paint came off, how to get rid of the other 2%.. next prob is i dunno what they used to wash and now my bonet got lots of thin...
  19. nokia E65 new cheap..

i am helping my fren to sell one unit nokia E65 brand new in box international warranty by zitron.. wanna sell at rm1000 neg call me at 0142248424
  20. my gze giving probs... need help..

today when i started my car... it started ok.. then i start to hear 'pop' sounds from the exhaust...then i rev the engine.. it hesitated to rev till bout 3k rpm then it rev better but still not normal... and when rev my car sound like impreza.. i dont think its miss firing.. so decided to drive...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While details may be vague, it’s reported that Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo has acknowledged that the replacement for the Ferrari Enzyme will “incorporate the state of the art of our knowledge in terms of increasing performances while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. It will then influence all Ferraris that appear after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience