Search results

1. Caliper Pump Proton Gen 2 (Rear)

Hi guys..anybody who want to sell their unused caliper pump brake (rear) Proton gen2 or persona can contact me at 012-6635689 (edi)..thanks..
  2. Dashboard center console and gear console GEN 2...

Does anybody know how to take off this part off???i've tried many times but failed...just unscrew 2 screw under the radio but nothing seems to loose..can anyone help me???:adore: Mine is GEN 2 1.6 automatic...
  3. How to dismantle gear console on GEN 2???

Hi everybody..this is my problem.. i tried a few time to dissamble my center dashboard n gear console but failed every time...i only saw 2 screw at the bottom of the RADIO but when i unscrew it nothing happen or loose..try to force a bit but scared if anything will broken/damage...any...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR blues = turbo and fueling probs..huhuhu :(

Guys..hi and thanx for droping by..i have a few problem and i'm new to Turbo and forced induction..so hopefully the sifu's out there can lend me a few tips and advice..

o.k..my last prob was done..but noe i have a new prob..which is that i'm ysung a TD05HL from a vr4 rs..the stock injector for that engine is 510cc..but currently i'm using only 390cc..so my prob is this,when i get into the boost rpm,everything is good till 5500rpm..but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience