Search results

1. E

Campro Check Engine light on

hi bro..now my engine light is off more than 5 month i think..what i do is replace the faulty bulb (3rd brake light),use OIL FLUSH each time i want to replace new engine oil..that's it..
  2. Caliper Pump Proton Gen 2 (Rear)

Hi guys..anybody who want to sell their unused caliper pump brake (rear) Proton gen2 or persona can contact me at 012-6635689 (edi)..thanks..
  3. E

Ori leather steering suprima & preve

Boss..still have the steering??
  4. E

Genuine proton blm/persona/gen2 foglamp

bos..foglamp proton (gen2) ada stok lagi??
  5. E

guyss...five reason engine light is on.. 1.Bad O2 sensor need replacing 2.Gas Cap loose 3.Cat Con need replacing 4.Plug cable need replace 5.Mass Air Flow sensor.. Try tackle one by one..
  6. E

aiyaaa....now the engine light problem come back again...when i want to rev the engine the light will appear...ask PSC mech, he said need to PDT but it will cause u RM70 per check...very expensive lor just to find out what is the problem...really2 give me headache...now i just drive below 3k RPM...
  7. E

simota air filter for all type car

PM me the best price for Gen2 1.6.
  8. E

D.I.Y 3D Carbon Fiber Sticker "STICKING"

need a lot of patient to stick the CF sticker...i've done by myself...the only thing is that the sticker will shrink back if u don't stick it properly...many curves need a lot of heating n stretch until it fit to the curves...
  9. E

Works adjustable cam pulley for all car must see

bos... how many do i need the camp pulley for GEN 2 1.6 campro n best price???PM me..
  10. E

works light crank pulley for all car

bosss...how many crank pully i need for gen 2 1.6 campro???the best price with or without installation???PM me..
  11. E

Myvii Vs Persona Elegance

hi all..this is what my friend experince from MYVI...driving above 100kmh n the steering car start to shaking...this is very DANGEROUS exspecially when cornering...maybe need to improve on suspension.. i'm driving GEN 2 auto 2004...handling is very stable n smooth...last times i drove at 170kmh...
  12. E

hahaha...mine also got this problem la...gen 1.6 auto 2004...really scare me when i want to overtake at the highway, the check engine light on...haiiiyaaaa,i slow down the car to the roadside to check the engine oil level but it seems ok...so i just relaxed for about 10-15 minutes to leave the...
  13. Dashboard center console and gear console GEN 2...

Does anybody know how to take off this part off???i've tried many times but failed...just unscrew 2 screw under the radio but nothing seems to loose..can anyone help me???:adore: Mine is GEN 2 1.6 automatic...
  14. How to dismantle gear console on GEN 2???

Hi everybody..this is my problem.. i tried a few time to dissamble my center dashboard n gear console but failed every time...i only saw 2 screw at the bottom of the RADIO but when i unscrew it nothing happen or loose..try to force a bit but scared if anything will broken/damage...any...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, i'm driving and iswara 12v 1.5cc carbie engine. recently i saw somebody is selling his 12v 1.3cc injection engine everything like half cut. I am plan to buy this halfcut since it is manual transmission & it is injection engine. But too bad, this is 1.3cc.

so my question is, is there anything i can do if i transplant this injection halfcut, but i want to maintain it as 1.5cc.

looking forward for you advise, Thank You.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience