Search results

1. Z

sdb round 3

Dear Mr Spockret, Thank you for those nice vids!! Can I link them in my blog, fb? :)
  2. Z

sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

The weight is ok. That's my humble opinion, I don't know about the rest. Others should give input here as well.
  3. Z

In my humble opinion, everyone should give ideas to the organizer for continuous improvement. Today's rules and regulation may not be suitable for future events. The inputs from all participants are very important. After all you pay to race and you should be happy with it. I'm suggesting that...
  4. Z

If this happens again, you can either let them join but don't let them through qualifying. Or you shall ask him to get every participant approval to let them run, but no point is taken. This what happened to a friend of mine when his car didn't make it in last year's Sepang 1000km. He had to...
  5. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

jo1 can open table ka? :)
  6. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

the hp is in the region of 700+whp. as what WEJ has said, the car was detuned at the track maybe to get better traction.
  7. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

U no need to be corrected :biggrin:
  8. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

I agree with you. Most of them don't know how hard it is to build the car. They don't even know how hard to drive the dragster. ---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ---------- Thank you for answering :) I would say the car is 100% owned by the three...
  9. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

During free practice, the 180sx did 10.4s with a top speed of 246km/h. The first official run - 9.999s was NOT the time. The timing system couldn't pick up the time, but it managed to get the top speed (i'll find out this later). On the last run, the time was 10.2s and the top speed was 232km/h.
  10. Z

Mygreenoil airport drag race - 6 dec 2009

see you there!
  11. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

for you, it may be no fun at all. but to others they just want to see the quarter-mile time. that's what matters the most.. ;) i dunno la. usually i come before 9pm.
  12. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

They will be doing solo runs...
  13. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

you've got it wrong my friend. try and read the thread again. Sepang MAY create a category for non-Malaysia drivers next year. They are planning to. Not confirm yet. But there are going to be 3 drag cars from Thailand which are sponsored by Goodyear Malaysia to do a demonstration run.. Goodyear...
  14. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

CANNN!! absolute ethanol is okay to drink. but it will give side effects, it will worsen our eyesight... :)
  15. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

jo1 was asking whether the car will participate in the non-Malaysian event. wej said hopefully not but it's an option. we are still waiting for driver hong kong to practice. or maybe he needs to operate his balls and replace them with balls of steel.. :biggrin:
  16. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

Yes, they plan to. Whether they can realize the plan we dunno.
  17. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

yup..
  18. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

they use local drivers. the reason behind this is to protect our local drivers and workshops. they are afraid that our local drag scene will be swarmed by foreigners. SDB will be dominated by non-Malaysians. they are giving ample time for us to catch up with other countries. from my...
  19. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

the ban is still there..
  20. Z

SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

18 days and counting...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any 1 uses Power Train Technology clutch ? Good / bad comment?

I plan 2 get a set for my e3 . But dono izit good o not dis brand . Hope sifu can giv some comment about dis brand.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience