Search results

1. Engine Carbon Clean -- still necessary?

Has anyone done carbon cleaning on their car engines? Does it work? I was told in today's modern car engines, carbon cleaning is not necessary.
  2. cbsteh

Glass coating on top of ceramic coating -- why?

Actually I asked this question because I saw this sales poster by Alva Coating at Jln 222, PJ. Note the Platinum and Titanium package. They have both ceramic and glass coatings.
  3. Glass coating on top of ceramic coating -- why?

I always thought is it either glass or ceramic coating but not both at the same time. Does it make sense to have glass coating on top of ceramic coating? Thanks.
  4. cbsteh

When an airbag inflates, what happens to the steering wheel cover/hub/center?

I thought so. I have seen Nissan wheel cover tear too on a YouTube video...
  5. When an airbag inflates, what happens to the steering wheel cover/hub/center?

I more-or-less understand how and when an airbag in inflated and its purpose. But I am wondering (and no one seems to talk about it) what happens to the steering wheel hub/cover that hides the airbag when the bag inflates? I mean, does the wheel cover/hub flip open when the bag inflates? Does...
  6. How to use a Lamborghini?

:biggrin: When you want to race but you promise your parents you would pick up some of their things first.
  7. cbsteh

Static FM reception

Thanks. Time to go to accessory shop. I just want to ask here first. Scared kena conned at shop. I also heard antenna booster is more like snake oil too?
  8. cbsteh

Static FM reception

Is there any difference between those whip antennas and those short stiff ones?
  9. cbsteh

Mod brake lights to blink/flash

Update: It has been three years since installation and no one has rear ended me ... Unit still working. No regrets in buying.
  10. Static FM reception

I notice my car radio reception is becoming quite prone to static or poor FM reception. It is not the radio itself because it is new and this problem occurred even when I had the old radio. The poor reception only occurs occasionally. When my car was new I don't remember it being this sensitive...
  11. cbsteh

Stoner's Tarminator

Must my car be so dirty to use this product, let alone to qualify to ask this question? Do you even know the answer?
  12. Stoner's Tarminator

Has anyone use this before? It cleans tar, bugs, and tree sap. Suppose to be outstanding...
  13. Isopropyl alcohol vs denatured alcohol

Which is better in terms of safety to paint and cleaning power for cleaning car windows?
  14. cbsteh

Help! Need advice on wax/polish for new car to protect paint

Frankly, I wouldn't even go for it even if the price was RM 268/368/468, or if they are only using premium brands. All rush jobs to me. :(
  15. cbsteh

Help! Need advice on wax/polish for new car to protect paint

YouTube has a lot of videos for detailing cars. Watch those only from good, professional detailers . Read the video comments too. Technique is much more important. Essentially any wax, shampoo, and sealants should be good enough. Once you have developed your skills, you can choose those...
  16. Side mirror rain guard

Good or just apply Rain-X? Anyone planning to get one perhaps to reduce water spots?
  17. cbsteh

in need of auto detailing tutoring

Very cheap, lah, only RM 100 per half day. :) should be more like RM 100 per hour at least.
  18. cbsteh

Security Wheel Lug Nut

All security systems can be defeated, including car alarms and security wheel lugs. Just as we can put an example of "Just pretend to change wheel and pretend alarm spoil.. or pretend lock keys in car.. settled.", someone else can give another example: "Aiya, why got this fancy security wheel...
  19. cbsteh

Security Wheel Lug Nut

You can also try: Kyo Ei Dency 2000 Magnetic Lug Nuts Video But instead of security wheel lug nuts, it is better to get a car alarm with vibration and towing alert. That way, your car sounds when your wheels are being molested in additional to when your car windows is smashed or car being...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

on ur AFC to go to "Setting"
Wide thr Lvt-1500 -2 Wide Thr Hvt- 3400 0
1800 -3 3900 -6
2200 -8 4400 -6
2600 -9 4900 -6
3000 -9 5400 -6
3400 -9 5900 -7
3800 -9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience