Search results

1. Tan Kin Sung

Polo TSI vs 308 Turbo vs Fiesta S vs CRZ

CR-Z is for me. Load of aftermarket parts from stock to 400hp. Great styling. Wicked dashboard and it change colour when you rev it hard :) Can't wait to get my itchy hands onto the car if I can afford one. A modded unit can even out run a stock Euro civic type-R. Just love it....
  2. Tan Kin Sung

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

F599 engine was mounted at the front.
  3. Tan Kin Sung

Cheapest VW launched in Malaysia: VW Polo Sedan!

Did a test drive earlier today and you just have to love those European finish and feel of the car. Great solid interior. Nice 1.6 engine just right for those who are not looking for something from a rocket ship but need the extra power to overtake on the freeways. Quiet when drive gently and...
  4. Tan Kin Sung

REVIEW: Toyota Avanza (2012)

Nothing to fuss about here I thought it was bang by someone when I saw a unit on the road the other day but after some close observation it was just the body line.... It don't even have technology to save fuel
  5. Tan Kin Sung

Proton Preve website is up!!

sweet turbo....
  6. Tan Kin Sung

Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition

Yes I have seen it before in Hong Kong magazine. Really rare car. Check out this page Jackie Chan’s Mitsubishi EVO9 | E-Kereta.com - Enjoy Car Life
  7. Kelisa AC compressor magnetic clutch

my Kelisa AC compressor clutch engaged and disengaged when I turn the Ac blower to the max. Problem only occur when I turn the blower to the max. Its engaged then disengaged thick tok thick tok non stop. If I lower the blower speed to 2 everything back to normal. Anyone have the same problem.
  8. Tan Kin Sung

[HELP] No Grip after mod drum to disk brake

What rear disk was installed into the car.
  9. Tan Kin Sung

Which Quiet Tyre for KELISA ? Pls Help~~

My experience is if you want great control and comfort then Yokohama A drive price about RM 145 but hard to come by cus ppl are looking for it. Then if you want ultra quiet and comfort but less performance go for Hankook V8 RS super quiet and comfort with reasonable control Price also RM 145 at...
  10. Tan Kin Sung

Proton Satria Neo R3 Lotus Racing

I wish I can afford one....
  11. Tan Kin Sung

help reading out spark plug condition

It is definitely burning a little too hot....
  12. Tan Kin Sung

Honda Civic FD2 Type-R SAMBUNG BAYAR

If I got 45K deposit then better get a new one or a new loan. I still see a lot in car dealers brand new and unregister.
  13. Tan Kin Sung

Honda Hot Import Nights: Coming to Shah Alam in December!

Why doesn't state there the time of the event.One whole day ah Morning till night ah????
  14. Tan Kin Sung

help me...already try to solve it for 3 weeks..still not work

I suggest that you indentify your problem by criteria and slowly work your way to your tik tak problem. Normally if some unidentify noise comes first thing will do is to trace back to when was the first time you begin to notice the sound and think whether you did anything to the car or not like...
  15. roll cage

What would the authorities say if I run my car on the street with a half roll cage or just having lot of reinforcing bar in my car it is legal.
  16. Tan Kin Sung

(wts) new perodua 1.5 se/extreme

Finally they do a pocket rocket. Well not much of a rocket but it is something that we are looking for a long time. Small car with big wheels manual and powerful engine. Which cost less to maintain and run. Nice car. Bravo Perodua. Now I just wish that have done this to the Kelisa back then sweet...
  17. Tan Kin Sung

Myvi LSD. WHERE??

I thought D'sport have a LSD for the Myvi model but price wise don't ask lah. Powerzone I think they also have LSD for Myvi model.
  18. Tan Kin Sung

The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

It actually depends on how much power you have and weather your car can take it or not. Few example like an Evo and a normal lancer body rigity is totally two different thing. Even the Nismo Z tune GTR-34 they reinforce the wheel panel near the strut mounting with carbon fiber to make the car...
  19. Tan Kin Sung

Absorber got sound when hit hole & bumps

suspension sound is hard to find. you never know where is the sound coming from. my suggestion is that change everything when you car clock 100,000 km. Top mount bush, lower arm bush, tie rod end, and even the steering rack bush. Cus some part seem to be in good condition but actually is not. so...
  20. Tan Kin Sung

experience on HWL adjustable suspension?

My ride Kelisa using HWL MT-1 and my fren Wira also HWL MT-1 we are satify with the ride. comfort and also cornering. Only complain is the high speed compression a bit hard. How fast you guys want to take the corner. Street damper are not supposed to be too hard. Hard suspension will bounce your...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 505779

just wanna ask what the name of this part..as the foreman claims that it has some problem.. i wish to do some research on this part..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience