Search results

1. D

WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

I own a Evo 7 currently bought it 6 years ago, the money i spend to maintain it almost cost me 30k, not include the regular service. These car all is more than 10 years above, it is the wear and tear part that cost the most. It is better you have enough spare money to stand by, because you never...
  2. D

Rear LSD oil amount?

Thanks for the info bro!
  3. D

Rear LSD oil amount?

I didn't know that for evo coz my V7 sti last time need more than that, that's why it worries me.
  4. D

Rear LSD oil amount?

Oh...i see, i think it is normal la.. Thanks bro!:top:
  5. Rear LSD oil amount?

I just change my gear oil, lsd oil and ayc oil since i got my Evo7 5 month ago, I found out that the mechanic only able to put small amount of lsd oil in the real lsd, he told me about 500ml plus only can enter the place and start to pour back. Is in normal for so little amount of oil for rear...
  6. D

Convoy + Touge - 29th Oct 2011

29th October 2011 (Saturday) Time : 9am (Tajam) Location : To be send via SMS Please list down your name : 1) Johnnygsr (Little White Rabbit) 2) Mr P (Super Red Dragon) 3) Durex (Tough & Unleakable) 4) Kampoon (Silver Bullet) 5) sub8evo (will come if not raining.......) 6) elsm80 (Noob)...
  7. D

Welcome to MLOC Forum

Hi guys, me from cheras, own a e7 3 months now, would like to join the club too:smile:
  8. D

EVO 8 or Impreza Ver9

I own a V7 STi before i got my E7 now. The pick up feel i like the STi but Evo handle better. Evo also feel more comfort, and the maintenance is more easy than STi. Just my opinion:smile:
  9. D

former HKS Japan tuner MR Ohura

My E7 high boost 1.6 bar low boost 1.4 bar so far no problem. My car only done stage 1 mod, air filter, exzos system and the unichip from ex-owner. The Fomula D work shop near my house, went there to get oil change. Good service and good place too.
  10. D

The different in dash???

I will think about it once i get my car, should be in this week.
  11. D

The different in dash???

I'm not sure is digital or analog but is same with the last picture that EVOFans post.
  12. D

The different in dash???

What u did?:proud:
  13. D

The different in dash???

Thanks for the info EVOFans. The e7 that i want to buy is like ur picture.
  14. D

The different in dash???

Anyway thanks bro:proud:
  15. D

The different in dash???

Change the whole dashboard or can change the middle part only?
  16. D

The different in dash???

The 1 that i want to buy the air con button is in the middle, the bottom is like small glove box can open and close. I also prefer the aircond at the bottom. What to do, i like the car.
  17. The different in dash???

Hi guys, i plant to buy evo7, but i notice that there are some different between the two evo i saw. The air con area, 1 is in the middle and another 1 is at the bottom of the panel. Is that the different of model?
  18. D

STOLEN : SUBARU WRX STi V7 facelift to V9

U see them eating or working there?
  19. D

STOLEN : SUBARU WRX STi V7 facelift to V9

Five days pass still no news from the police or others....haiz... Today the plaza security told me there is one black perdana park behind my car haven leave since the day my car stolen, Already told police about this hope is the fucker car so that can catch them, but again might be another...