Search results

1. (WTS) Used Kia Forte Android + DVD Headunit, Android + DVD + WIfi + GPS + Bluetooth

Item(s): Used HiCes KIA FORTE ANDROID 4.X DVD PLAYER + WIFI + GPS + BLUETOOTH + KEYBOARD **For Auto aircon Cluster** • IPHONE IPAD AUDIO VIDEO VIA USB SUPPORT • INTERNET WIFI • OVER 1000 SONG RECORD • GOOGLE MAP NAVIGATIONS WITH SATELLITE VIEW AND VOICE COMMAND • INTERNAL HARDDISK 8G...
  2. High pass and low pass filter

helo, I lik to know how to set it.. What does it mean high pass and low pass filter... My player is pioneer... default is at 100 for high pass and low pass is 100 on the player setting ... So my amp also have this selection... if i wan my amp to push 12 inch subwoofer.. so i should...
  3. proton WIra 2004 problem

hi to all expert need ask... My wira is auto and i converted to Cable clutch manual gearbox... with 1.8 Flywheel, Preassure plate 1.8 and 1.8 clutch on my WIra 1.5 2004 model... But i did now change the ecu... Will i need to change to manual ecu to have the better performance and...
  4. Toyota Supra 2j Twin turbo (A) For sell

Car Saleman qoute is RM88k, After discount i think is rm80k But u go thru me is RM70k, Still can nego.... FYI there is no loan for this car.. if u really wan jus call me... no sms or pm 0163378577 (Yap)
  5. DIY Knocking Fender!

Here some DIY pic of DIY knocking to save some $$... To reduce the ugly or my car... since next year i will sray whole car.. keke... Well i spend 5 hours doin it.. This my 1st time Knoncking... Last time i only DIY fix front bumper and knocing Front Bonnet... minor accident.. It mayb not...
  6. Y

BLM problem

BLM problem (UPpdated) mr fren BLM can't start... check all... send to proton.. they use computer to check all.. they change all the spark and cable... all the stuff replace new also wun start... the computer say something is loose... from the record it has misfiring also... now the proton...
  7. [WTS] 2nd hand Yokohama tyre 15"inch

[WTS] (RM100) 2nd hand Yokohama tyre 15"inch Item(s):Yokohama A520 195/50/15 2nd Hand 20%-40% Tread~~~ Package includes: 4pcs tyres Price: SOLD Warranty: DOA Dealing method: COD Location of seller: CHERAS Contact method/details: 016-3378577 --- Item(s) conditions: Still...
  8. [WTSwap] wira 1.5 Auto with manual

[WTSwap] wira 1.5 (2004) Auto with manual Item Swaped..
  9. [WTS] Audio VU Meter.. Cheap..

Item(s): Audio VU meter (Blue Colour) Stock Clearance.. A VU (volume unit) meter is an audio metering device. It is designed to visually measure the "loudness" of an audio signal. Package includes: Meter Price: Rm80... Normal price : RM 160 Warranty: 1 month Dealing method: COD...
  10. [WTSwap] wira 1.5 Auto with manual

[WTSwap] wira 1.5 (2004) Auto with manual Item Swaped!~~
  11. Steelmate Martian Series Car Alarm System - 8803

Item(s):Steelmate Martian Series Car Alarm System - 8803 Steelmate is a professional manufacturer of motorcycle alarm systems, car alarm systems, parking assist systems and is the first 'Well Known Brand' in the Chinese mobile electronics industry (by SAIC China).Steelmate products are CE...
  12. Bil-tech 2-way alarm

i wanan ask...biltech alarm izzit when in turbo mode.. i take my ignition out then the door will auto unlock anot??? lik v normally shut down car to leave the car.. the door will auto unlock rite... but y when Bil-tech 2-way alarm running in build in turbo mode wun auto unlock when ignition...
  13. Y

Australia Top gear!!~~ Malaysia should b Proud!~

Well, Australia !st top gear episode Is on air... Guess wat!!~~ Proton Satria Neo is used as Artist racing lap.... Kaka... Izzit Proud of Malaysia?? Get the episode in www.finalgear.com
  14. (WTS) New Cobra Alarm!~~

Item(s): Cobra Mini Modular Thatcham Alarm A mini modular remote control alarm and immobiliser that is insurance approved to Thatcham Category 2-1 status. Offers protection to doors boot and bonnet. With ultrasonic protection for the vehicle interior and battery back-up siren. Also offers...
  15. Y

Question about Wira SE

hi.. I drive a wira SE Auto... my fren say the ECU is not unlock.. he say can unlock the rev cut.. which allow me to rev until max wit max top speed ... current my max top speed is only 170km/hr... Izzit try the ECU can unlock the speed cut??? How much it cost to unlock??? They say it has...
  16. Y

Lack of petrol in Malaysia???

Well, my gf's dad factory will b close temp.... in SARAWAK... all petrol station will b closed for 3 days.. heard tat there is lack of petrol... wat had happen.... Will kl happen such thing??? i was been told to pump 1st... there alot thing happen to malaysia.. i lost confidence in tis...
  17. Y

Petrol increase 20cents starting tomolo!!!~

Starting tomolo petrol increase!!~~ 20cents... Go pump full tank tonite!!~~~~ sure alot ppl
  18. My car got stolen!!~~~ at Cheras

found
  19. Y

Cheras Accident!!~~`

Saw a car... myvi... fly in to the big drain in front of leisure mall... anyone got full detail.... i have the pic.. (i jus wan share wit u guys..) picture will b remove if anyone request to.. ImageShack - Hosting :: p1050056tn9.jpg ImageShack - Hosting :: p1050054br1.jpg
  20. kenwood Tk- 3107 (Type 4) Clearing Stock Sale!!!~~~

Raya SaleS!~~~~ Walkie Talkie kenwood Tk- 3107 Clearing Stock Sale!!!~~~ Item: Kenwood TK3107 (Type M4) Walkie talkie for sale. Condition: New Price: SOLD each Location: KL (cheras) Contacts: (yap) or pm Stock: 3units LEFT Package includes: 1 unit walkie talkie, 1 unit battery(KNB14)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a Little DIY to fix your Faded Headlamps.

While driving around I have Noticed alot of Cars in Malaysia , that have this Problem , So rather than replace the Lights , it could be Fixed using this Tested Method , Have Done this on Many Civics , Mercs , Audis , and it works Beautifully Everytime

Civic HeadLamps Before Renewal Process

[FONT="Arial...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience