Search results

1. N

Trade Waja SRX Bodykit with Original

Hood available separately now. RM 220. No exhange.
  2. N

Trade Waja SRX Bodykit with Original

I want to let go the whole set. Location is ampang. Artic blue is preferred, so can save on the respraying. Anyway, if you wanna discuss further, PM me.
  3. Trade Waja SRX Bodykit with Original

Want to trade my Waja SRX body kit with the original stock ones. It's a full bodykit, front & read bumpers, bonet and boot lids and side skirts. Color is artic blue so same color is preferred. Just pay RM 500 (nego) and trade with original. Instalation cost can be shared. Anyone interested...
  4. N

wts : limited waja door mirror power folding

bro, Side mirror ni yang auto fold ke? yang ade kat model 1.8? Siap pasang dengain suis? Painted ke hitam?
  5. N

[WTS] Used Tyres....

215/45/17 Pls PM me the price for 215/45/17, 4pcs, at least 80% thread. Thanks!
  6. N

How To Save the Petro for the WAJA?????

Check ur rpm when car is idling. is it high? if it is get it tuned. As for me, i drive a 1.6 M/T waja, FC is very good. full tank(RM75+) can go up to 650+ km, that was b4 the recent petrol increase..what petrol using anyway? Another thing u can do is get ur injectors cleaned, a lot of carbon...
  7. N

all about proton waja

the clock?? hehe..just press and hold the trip meter pin till the clock display starts flashing. The hour panel will flash first. U can set it by pressing the same pin till u find the desired hour. Then leave the pin and wait for the minute part to display..set it the same as u set the hour display.
  8. N

all about proton waja

Rekalo, i use to drive a wira, any prob wit any part, i'll change it to mitsu parts, after that no prob at all. But waja, only the engine is MMC, all the others are Malaysian design. I'm not too sure abt the dashboard, as far as bodykit, mine is custom made la..don't think u can see many...
  9. N

Honda Integra B18c Type-r (dc2)

If that is ur car, u must be working in IBM cyber..
  10. N

no la..i don't know what he is called la, don't even know if he's zth member..malay guy..heard from my friend la..saw his car though..hope he wasn't ur soul la..hehe shouldn't let ur soul wonder around like that :))
  11. N

i thought u working in cyber coz there was this person who wants the sell his integra as well, specs very close to urs.
  12. N

civichai, r u working in cyber?
  13. N

New V6 Steering....pic inside

R u very sure can fit Waja ah?
  14. N

all about proton waja

u wanna buy waja ah? i drive one also..fc quite good..mine is manual..stock engine but with custom bodykit la.. if wanna mod, can use evo 4 and above engine la..coz the mounting same.. one problem with waja - the power window braket..so don't always wind down ur window..
  15. N

Brembo Calipers

Agree with you B8 Turbo. I'm actually looking for 2 pot ones..plug and play no need mod...i'm already on dot 4 mate, just changed..actually i've always been on dot 4 :) how much does the EBC kevlar pads cost? Master pump, meaning the servo pump? But r u really sure that the stock waja...
  16. N

Brembo Calipers

Stock one ah? mine quite bad la..very spongy! tried changing to bendix breakpads also not much diff..stopping time is long la.. anyway, 4 pot need to mod rite? coz waja is 2 pot. Another thing, just change the front or the back also??
  17. N

Brembo Calipers

10K?? that's a new pair is it? anyway 4 pot is quite strong for a 4G18P engine..what abt vr4 calipers? or anything else that grips better that the stock ones! :) chopshop condition la..
  18. Brembo Calipers

Brembo or VR4 Calipers Anyone know where i can find brembo calipers or VR4 for Waja? 2nd hand/halfcut condition also ok. Basically i want a much better breaking system. Will changing the caliper be enough or is there anything else i need to do? Pls provide me with some advise and opinions...
  19. N

For Waja

how much is it? what colour? got pic?
  20. N

Selling Absorbers & Springs [GAB]

Can you give me quote on GAB Springs for Waja. front and rear, all 4. But i don't want it too low. std height or slightly lower is ok.