Search results

1. New Video: Dyno: Nissan Bluebird U13 with SR20DET (1st Run)

627 Video: Dyno: Nissan Bluebird U13 with SR20DET (1st Run) Category: Car Videos Uploader: keegs
  2. keegs

MSD Coils - New and Used ***Paypal Accepted***

Can the Tower 4 fit into Campro CPS? and do you do shipping? If can, how much together with shipping to Miri, Sarawak? My coil kaput ody....:banghead: Also, is the connector head a flat (8239) type? as seen in the below link? Just wondering if this Tower 4 can fit into Campro CPS.:biggrin...
  3. keegs

New Video: 4G91 vs 4G92 vs CPS vs 4AGE

I'll let this video speak for itself. Campro Vs 4AG - YouTube
  4. New Video: 400M: Scooby 400BHP vs Scooby Wagon

603 Video: 400M: Scooby 400BHP vs Scooby Wagon Category: Car Videos Uploader: keegs
  5. keegs

How to improve braking performance (semi-DIY)

I see, now i remember...AD08 is the replacement. Cool, coz I've been looking for a good set of tyres. My concerns are on wet road grip. Need speed and grip in the wet...haha. Any plans to install steel-braided hoses?
  6. keegs

How to improve braking performance (semi-DIY)

Cool write up. I agree with that. I was wondering how's the grip of the Neova(s) on wet road? Am thinking on which tyres to get next for my 15inchers.
  7. keegs

Involuntarily volunteered experiment

Hi Izso, I bought my air charge/compressor from a friend brand new for less than RM100 (I'm not willing to spend so much on a gadget that is not proven :tongue:) and I'm sure online there are a few that is less than RM100 these days. I found 1 on mudah which you can take a look purely for...
  8. keegs

Yea, From Riam to Senadin (5 days a week) :rolleyes:. So next time when you're beside me, just give me a honk and we'll leave them 'turtles' behind in our rear view mirrors..haha!:biggrin: Btw, might i ask what car you drive? May be give me a rough idea.:idea:
  9. keegs

Cool. Yes, I'm from Miri..hahaha :proud:. I work in Senadin, that's why I always "rush" down to Lutong side.:tongue:. Have we met before?:hmmmm2:
  10. keegs

Yes, an air charger is a 1 way valve but the proper place to install the air charger is at the vacuum lead hose from intake manifold (where you usually connect your vacuum meter with a T-junction hose). The reason being is that an air charger supplies extra external source of vacuum to your...
  11. keegs

I would loan you the gadget, but I will have to send it over to West M'sia as I'm living in Sarawak.:biggrin:
  12. keegs

Thanks. I've done it before for a day and not to spew on any misconception of the 'device', but I noticed a drop in my low end RPM. Maybe I can test it out for a few days to see how my car performs without it or maybe it could be a placebo affect. The purpose of me installing this 'device'...
  13. keegs

Noted and i agree with your statement. That is why i have mentioned it's about the cost of production and whether car manufacturers are willing to invest in R&D for thousands if not millions in a technology that will only have little gain in performance needless to say better FC. I...
  14. keegs

Hi guys, IMO car manufacturers dont supply aftermarket products. hence the word "aftermarket". if this is the case, then why dont "most" car manufacturers equip cars (for example) with chassis strengthening bar as standard rather then as an option? or any aftermarkt products that works for that...
  15. New Video: Nissan GTR HKS GT600 Accelerate 400M

591 Video: Nissan GTR HKS GT600 Accelerate 400M Category: Car Videos Uploader: keegs ---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:19 AM ---------- Wet weather conditions may dull people's spirit, but not these GTR's owners. With all...
  16. keegs

New Video: Fastest GTR R35 Tommy Kaira Switzer R1K @ Miri

thank goodness for japanese all-wheel-drive technology....
  17. keegs

Random Exotics Pics 2

Hehehe...want to be in the action with the R1K also? :P
  18. keegs

Random Exotics Pics 2

Took a video of this just last sunday. The sound of raw power from a GTR35. Enjoy!! 200M: Nissan GTR (Switzer Performance R1K) - YouTube

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some pictures of the recent Bukit Tinggi time trial event catered to the supercars. These are just a fraction of the action-packed weekend. <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience