Search results

1. satria neo lower arm convert to cps lower arm

hello, just wondering did anyone ever tried to convert the lower arm of campro satria neo to cps lower arm?.. cause i heard they change the whole thing on the front from campro to cps.
  2. looking for datsun 240z,260,or 280

looking for these models of cars..any tips or anyone you know who wanna sell it?..trying to bring the car back from uk but cannot pass the midi ap :( cause the year of the car
  3. F

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

things dat i do fr my neo is: -K&N drop air filter -hotbits full piping and 4-1 extractor any idea wat else i can do?
  4. F

Anyone Selling Their Stock Neo Exhaust?

i got one full set..live in kl
  5. F

mivec ck conversion

how bout the mounting???...need any mods/?
  6. mivec ck conversion

hello..if i'm planning to convert the campro engine with mivec ck engine,wat's the necessary mod??..i heard it has to put an additional cross member below? ---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 AM ---------- the 1.6 version
  7. anyone looking for hotbits extractor?

selling my 4-1 hotbits extractor...if want can pm me or contact me through this number=017-3109279..
  8. F

Works Carbon Fiber Intake Kit for Satria Neo / Gen-2

this is only can be used for open pod?
  9. F

what's the different?

i'm currently using the hotbits piping system and the 4-1 extractor..can the r3 extractor be compatible with the piping system?
  10. F

what's the different?

can i still used my whole piping system by changing the extractor only?? ---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 PM ---------- can i still used the same piping system by changing the exractor only?...and which 4-2-1 extractor is recommended?
  11. what's the different?

what's the different between 4-1 & 4-2-1 extractor?..my neo use the 4-1 extractor..it's kinda weak at the low end torque..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience