Search results

1. N

Does anybody Believe VS can boost your engine perfomance?

Something for laughs.. Someone bought a Votech VS and after he installed it .. He feels his engine power has been boosted.. Full story at the link: http://s3.invisionfree.com/WiseAutoClub/index.php?showtopic=3155&st=15 Last posts.. I laugh like hell when I read it
  2. N

An IDIOTIC Honda Jazz with his stupid HID headlights!

Kendconcerto, I understand your anger.. with these idiots and asses on the road. If they want to drive like maniacs, let them be. They will be the ones later on that will be involved in bad accidents. I used to get damn pissed off over idiots like that, who cucuk, tiong for no reason. also...
  3. N

An IDIOTIC Honda Jazz with his stupid HID headlights!

Wei Kenconcerto... no need la so angry... get ur blood pressure so high.. memang ada IDIOTS liddat.. leave it be la..
  4. N

Grass Racing Autoclub

Like to join.. but totally no experience in events like this... I drive a totally stock WISE :D
  5. N

Help1!

Aiya.. Proton like that nowadays la brother.. now my WISE dashboard squeak here and there... ;)
  6. N

New Pope Elected !

my mum says a pope would be in rule for abt 15-20 years the most b4 they re elect.. B)
  7. N

New Pope Elected !

German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger is elected as new pope.. He will be known as Benedict XVI
  8. N

New Pope Elected !

Watching CNN now... A new pope has just been elected !
  9. N

DIY cold air intake

yyap.. I bought my CAI hose from Ninja_Iga.. and DIYed it jor... maybe you can go look for him.. his piping is good leh.. :D
  10. N

Diy Drill Hole On The Brake Drum Hub

Does anybody know roughly how much to convert my WISE rear brakes from drum to disc? :unsure:
  11. N

Oil Filter Magnet

so.. each time b4 you go for service.. you remove the HDD magnet from the oil filter? How effective is this DIY? :P
  12. N

DIY cold air intake

I connected my CAI pipe straight to the airfilter box and the mouth is at the bumper.. will there be any chance of water getting sucked in and then hilating my engine? :unsure:
  13. N

Wira SE Aeroback Owners !!

Thanks for the info seanlee.. but i like to ask.. is it just a DIY session like khguan mention or is it something more?
  14. N

DIY cold air intake

now all i need to do is do some finishings.. like buy mangkuk for the mouth and properly attach the pipe to airfilter box :P
  15. N

Off The Streets 3 Photos

I was there at OTS3... you gals were kewl !! And some of the drifing was kewl too... Nice pics lanevo7... :P
  16. N

DIY cold air intake

Bought the CAI piping from Ninja_iga yesterday at Extreme Park and DIYed today... Abit difficult... But feel difference in engine smoother pickup.. better engine response and abit more power :P
  17. N

TMnet Streamyx Down

Abt a week and a half ago.. my streamyx was down for 5 days straight... I stay at Tropicana.. PAI SeH !! Now connection is dammn slow.. like using 56k Dial Up... now even 56k faster lo :angry: Wonder wtf Telekom is doing... :angry:
  18. N

OFF THE STREETS 3

The first group.. with the WAU 3300 AE 86... They were good... Especially since most of them were all turbo cars.. Envy them really !! :unsure: To say they got no balls is really insulting.. Even the old cars.. like the green Corolla or the Nissan Blue Bird... They did loose control a few...
  19. N

Wira SE Aeroback Owners !!

Kelana Jaya? Which part... when and time?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone

many place write :
****** HotWires are the most technologically advanced ignition wires available.
HotWires create the most powerful spark possible. ...

and this things are selling nearly RM1000 (ONE THOUSAND)....
nearly the price of 5 (FIVE) sets of very expensive plug cables!!

but.. why it sold so expensive?

lets look at what it is :
it just like a simple plug wire
but with one capacitor inside.
(the extra wire is to conect to metal part to complete the capacitor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience