Search results

1. Proton Wira C99 Evo 3 2.0 TD05-20G

Hi there, I'm selling my project car away. Basically I've completed the engine and chassis parts, all you need to do is paint the car and replace something that you dont like. Power: 270WHP (1.0 bar), 300WHP(1.3 bar) (Dyno-ed) Manufacturer: Proton Model: Wira C99 (1.8 Double-Stitched...
  2. DD adjustable kit anyone here?

Hi guys, As per above subject mentioned, any user here? Mind to share opinion here? Thx:adore: sample link: DD adjustable absorber toyota celica ZZT231 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale in Puchong, Selangor
  3. Evo Absorber

hi guys. I'm here to ask something stupid but I hope someone can help me out. I wanna check is it evo 1 to evo 6 sharing the same absorber mounting at the bottom? I know the top mounting is 2 and 3 legs difference. if they are the same, is it that I can use a evo 6 absorber on Wira...
  4. Apexi SAFC 1 in Evo 3

Hi guys, Recently my brother just purchased a Wira with Evo 3 engine in it. It comes with an Apexi SAFC first model, everything works well but the device is not showing the reading of Air Flow. We want to make it work but can anyone please guide us how to get it shown on the screen? Now it...
  5. Windscreen surface is uneven - help!

Guys, A small portion area of my front windscreen surface is uneven and resulted rain spot unable to wipe. I did changed wiper& wiper arm but could help much, still remaining a small portion unable to reach. Besides changing the windscreen, any other solution? Please help... Thx:adore:
  6. Extractor: Tri-Y vs 4-1

I was told that Tri-y extractor is more suitable for street use compared to 4-1... as is the hybrid design between std 4-2-1 n 4-1; manage to cover start from low end torque to high end power. Any user here? Mind to share the experience ? I'm new in Tri-Y extractor....Thx:adore:
  7. need help: how to increase idling speed on 4G93

Guys, Currently run with duratec 272 cam. However, observed engine vibrate on stock idling speed. I did tried to adjust biss to increase..but, stepper motor will compensate back after 1,2 days. Any good method to share how to increase idling speed without flash ecu? Pls advise... Thx :confused:
  8. Air flow meter upgrade

All sifus, I plan to go with S90 @ 70mm throttle body and aftermarket aluminium intake manifold to match with my Deratech cam. Meanwhile, is upgrade on air flow meter is necessary? If needed, what is the air flow code number is good to upgrade? Also, changing in bigger air flow meter...
  9. [Help] Where can I buy Putra rear trim?

Guys, My rear trim is brittle and discoloration due to previous owner did not gave a good care on it. I had been ran here and there to look for it. However, most of the shop do not have this trim. Have any good place to order? Please help... Thx :adore:
  10. 6.5" component set without amp

Hi Guys, I plan to install 6.5 inch component set and support buy a Pionner HU without amp. Is the HU capable to drive the component set? Meanwhile, when select the speaker and component set, what sensitive range is the best to match without amp support? Please educate.. Thx in...
  11. Need help: Gearbox is not accurate with tachometer

All sifu, I just replace a mivec gearbox into my 4G93P. However, notice that RPM reading from stock tachometer is not aligned. Example: Idea Mivec gearbox speed at 100km/h @ 5th gear = 3600rpm, but my tachometer is shown at 2800 rpm only. I did replaced 2nd unit of mivec gearbox to...
  12. Jasma performance camshaft

Hi Guys, I plan to buy a pair of Jasma 272 cam to put in my 93 engine. Is Jasma camshaft reliable and durable ? Anyone experience with this Jasma brand? Please advise.. Thx
  13. Which 1.6L used car to go?

Guys, Plan to bring in an used car for my mid range distance travel. Due to budget concern, yrs 1993 7th gen Toyota 1.6L SEG (M) and 5th gen Honda Civic 1.6L EFI (M) are short listed in my plan. Need opinion here: - Which car have 1) Cheaper maintenance cost 2) Handling 3)...
  14. R3 uncalibrated ECU or DK tuning ?

Guys, Please educate me, I just saw from FB that currently R3 have promotion on CPS ecu. However, this ecu is stated as uncalibrated ecu. What is it mean? Meanwhile, as per subject mentioned, which is better way to upgrade our ecu mapping? Please advise.. Thx:driver:
  15. Rear boot bonnet heavy in P.Gen 2

Guys, Rear boot bonnet for Gen 2 is very heavy to lift up, any chance to reduce? Please help.. Thx :biggrin:
  16. Super charger or Turbo charge in Campro CPS

Guys, I'm in-progress funding on this project, to bolt on into my Gen 2 CPS. However, still yet to decide which to go. Both of them will cost me about the same; but not sure on the durability. I'm not a full throttle lover, as this car is my family car. This bolt on is just would like to...
  17. Install Cat converter at rear section?

Guys, Can I relocate my original Cat converter at rear section; before the rear muffler? Any side effect? Please advise.. Thx :adore: P/s: My car is Gen 2 CPS.
  18. Evo3 brake servo into Proton Gen 2

Guys, Need urgent info here, Stock brake servo is come with single layer servo. Plan to upgrade with EVO 3 dual layer servo. Just would like to confirm that after change to EVO3's dual layer servo, is my ABS still functioning? Please advise... Thx.
  19. Competition Use Semi Slick Tires

Hi, I've few sets of Semi Slick Tires for sales. Type: Semi-Slick :driver: Purpose: Recommended for competition :stupid: Brand: GT Radial Model: Champiro Size: 195/50/15 only Origin: Made in Indonesia Age of Item: New Official tires for: 1. Indonesia C-Class Touring Car...
  20. High speed stability

All sifus, Suspension of Gen2 CPS was claimed that tuned by Lotus. However, still encounter floating feel when go for 130km and above. If would like to improve my car stability, should I go for front canards or lower spring? Please advise.. Thx. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys I Need A 40dcnf Weber ...
Anyone Have ..pls Call Me
Gobbi 012-9163905
Urgent Buyer

Thanksss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience