Search results

1. B

Here we go again....My Baby is MIS-FIRING now!...

For vehicle that from Japan, mass air flow or mass air pressure sensor is the key to have mis-firing. Next will be leaking in head gasket or intake manifold. Last will be ignition firing & injector. hould be not much different in Conti car as well. Btw, did u open up the spark plug to check on...
  2. B

Can't Find Original APEXi Power Intake

Got a 3 inch power intake few months back... RM260 :)
  3. B

Proton Wira C99 Evo 3 2.0 TD05-20G

Sold.. Thx for the viewing
  4. Proton Wira C99 Evo 3 2.0 TD05-20G

Hi there, I'm selling my project car away. Basically I've completed the engine and chassis parts, all you need to do is paint the car and replace something that you dont like. Power: 270WHP (1.0 bar), 300WHP(1.3 bar) (Dyno-ed) Manufacturer: Proton Model: Wira C99 (1.8 Double-Stitched...
  5. B

DD adjustable kit anyone here?

yup, is high low soft hard and body shift. All in one. Furthermore, have come with pillow mount.:love:
  6. B

Guys, I did plug in this DD adjustable already... is firm compared with Gab SS.
  7. B

Unique part of the car you like..

ZZT231 celica, lady like body shape...
  8. B

Ya... is DD not D2 or 2D :biggrin:
  9. B

Durable ?
  10. DD adjustable kit anyone here?

Hi guys, As per above subject mentioned, any user here? Mind to share opinion here? Thx:adore: sample link: DD adjustable absorber toyota celica ZZT231 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale in Puchong, Selangor
  11. B

Fast and Furious Cars

For my own taste, FF1 & 2 are the best as the car inside the movie is closer with us ... and JDM style in Tokyo Drift.
  12. B

Used ENKEI RPF1 ( 17" 9J 5x114.3 )

Boss, may I know the weight of the rim?
  13. Evo Absorber

hi guys. I'm here to ask something stupid but I hope someone can help me out. I wanna check is it evo 1 to evo 6 sharing the same absorber mounting at the bottom? I know the top mounting is 2 and 3 legs difference. if they are the same, is it that I can use a evo 6 absorber on Wira...
  14. Apexi SAFC 1 in Evo 3

Hi guys, Recently my brother just purchased a Wira with Evo 3 engine in it. It comes with an Apexi SAFC first model, everything works well but the device is not showing the reading of Air Flow. We want to make it work but can anyone please guide us how to get it shown on the screen? Now it...
  15. B

Gen 2 CPS Thread

Hello... anyone here still drive with Gen 2 CPS ? My CPS is still with me... :biggrin:
  16. B

Windscreen surface is uneven - help!

yes...tried .. can't eliminate.
  17. B

RON95 & RON97 Myths and Facts

I use RON95 on the tuning. But, back to daily drive, I pumped RON 97. Why? - Running with duratec 272 cam, idling speed is smooth when burn with RON 97 ( my idling speed is initially set at 1000~1100rpm on RON 95 in-order to gain stable idling + air con kick in. when pump in RON97, idling is...
  18. Windscreen surface is uneven - help!

Guys, A small portion area of my front windscreen surface is uneven and resulted rain spot unable to wipe. I did changed wiper& wiper arm but could help much, still remaining a small portion unable to reach. Besides changing the windscreen, any other solution? Please help... Thx:adore:
  19. B

Which is the best for Proton Putra ???

Interest on my NA set up and tuned with e-manage at 150 whp street car?:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Autoblog of Netherlands managed to record the video of the V12 growl coming from the Zagato designed Aston Martin. Zagato has been designing special versions of the Aston Martin for quite some time now and now Zagato is back with their new version that comes from the underpinning of the Aston Martin V12 Vantage. Check out the awesome iconic double bubble roof and heart-throbbing V12 engine sound...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience